• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ahqua beauty queen is more pretty than miss singapore

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at the difference.... ahqua more pretty than sinkie beuaty queen... :biggrin:

mini - south korean - winner of miss tranny interntional
pic6.jpg

tania lim - miss singapore 2010 (with spg look)
Tania+Lim,+Miss+Singapore+2010.jpg

:rolleyes:

but my fav ahqua is Japan's Ami Takeuchi who is also the first runner-up
pic16.jpg

pic15.jpg

sorry ahneh ahqua kena disaqualified becos too smelly....all contestants cannot tahan....so Alamaking, dont be too sad for ur "sister"... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she Singapore's new Ris Low?
by Joyce Lim

Has Singapore been hit by a new Ris Low?

Judging from comments posted by netizens on Twitter and Facebook, the answer is yes.

Netizens are calling Christina Tan, 22, Singapore's new Ris Low because of her odd accent and bad English pronunciation.

The buxom freelance model, who is 1.58m-tall and weighs 42kg, has set the Internet abuzz after links to three videos were circulated online.

The three videos show different segments of Tan's appearance at the finals of the recent FHM/SOL Beer Bikini Babe Contest.

She was the first runner-up in the contest, which was held at Wave House Sentosa on Jan 22.

64828.jpg

64821.jpg

64822.jpg

64827.jpg

64825.jpg

http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/vide...he-fhm-sol-beer-bikini-babes-contest/tneqm7mr

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at the difference.... ahqua more pretty than sinkie beuaty queen... :biggrin:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sk0E_LMiVnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about this? Thailand seems able to produce a lot of such male beauties. Need to be careful those who cheong Thailand. No wonder Tonychat is in business - can switch sex on demand.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sk0E_LMiVnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about this?

i almost flipped over when the voice changed :eek::eek::eek:
can sing duet without a partner siah!!!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i young hor, i watched aquaman cartoon. He fought many underwater sea creatues and he was my hero. As i grew older, i realized that he a a ahqua. Probably after fighting the sea creatures, he also give them bj.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tania lim - miss singapore 2010 (with spg look)
Tania+Lim,+Miss+Singapore+2010.jpg

All the f**king judges are either gays or Lesbos. Dun expect them to choose anyone that's good looking. We've been getting CMI winners for years now. Gays like pple with Manly face, Lesbo likes butch, perfect combo :oIo::oIo: