• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong MOE Scholar: '' I''ll break bond if ICA rejected my PR application again"'

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong MOE Scholar: '' I''ll break bond if ICA rejected my PR application again

go back... no one ask u to stay here...you are not welcome...

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong MOE Scholar: '' I''ll break bond if ICA rejected my PR application again

alamak... lobang pecah... should give this PRC Citizenship directly? :(:(:(

If this PRC can break bond means he got money to buy flat from HDB easily. I suspect this PRC wants to get PR to make big profit from HDB flat before returning to PRC.

If this PRC can buy flat directly from HDB and sell it in the resale market 5 years later, he can make very good profit in a short period of time, he can then renouce his PR, collect all his CPF money and return to PRC a much richer man.

I have seen this with many PRs in my working life, most of them have already left. Many of them came via scholarships from PAP. They have absolutely no interest in getting citizenship and can't wait to leave for greener pastures. To them, Singapore is just a stepping stone plus they hate NS for their children. The great thing about PR is it allows them to profit greatly from Singapore's public housing at the citizens expense.

ttcking

Dear brothers, I have seen one FT, who came to singapore in 2004 with fake GPA marks list and got applied ASEAN scholar in NUS master degree, now he is PR and working in singapore, buy hdb, everything settle..see how is the best..