• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Sam Leong Played Wif Woman's Lingerie ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong Sam Played Wif Woman's Lingerie ...

<table bgcolor="#110000"><tr><td>Housewife: Ah Long played with my lingerie

By Beh Yuen Hui

brafront.jpg

A housewife, who went into hiding from a loan shark, found her house in Kuala Lumpur in a mess with her lingerie hanging everywhere when she returned two days later.

Her brassieres have also been drawn with obscene patterns.

The 29-year-old woman, who only wanted to be known as Yong, said the intruder also poured shampoo, detergent and sauces all over the floor and furniture.

Yong said her carpenter husband took a RM3,000 loan from a loan shark on May 5 to settle his car instalments that was due for four months.

"We only received RM1,500 and had to pay back RM3,300 in two instalments," she told a press conference arranged by MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong on Tuesday.

A week later, Yong's husband, also 29, could not settle the first instalment of RM1,800 and was told that a day interest for his loan would be RM1,200.

The interest double up each day and his loan increased to RM20,000 on May 12.

The couple and their six-year-old daughter went into hiding when they could not afford to settle the loan.

loanshark18.jpg

Yong and MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong showing photographs taken in her house

Two days later, Yong returned to her house in Kuala Lumpur to take some belongings and found it was broken into.

"It is in a mess. My lingerie and clothing were scattered everywhere. Two bras, which has a big black dot drawn in the middle of each cup, were hung on the window panel.

My wall was sketched with a cartoon character," she said.

Yong also said two televisions, DVD players, fans, a gold chain, RM100 cash and her husband's passport were missing from the house.

"I hope he (the loan shark) will stop harassing us because the items he had taken are more than enough to settle the money my husband took from him," she said.

gilashark%2002.jpg

Yong said she held the loan shark responsible because of a note (asking her to contact the loan shark's office) was left in the living room.

The note was scrawled with a name "Sam" and a cellphone number.

</td></tr></table>

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Leong Sam Played Wif Woman's Lingerie ...

<table bgcolor="#110000"><tr><td>Housewife: Ah Long played with my lingerie

By Beh Yuen Hui

brafront.jpg

A housewife, who went into hiding from a loan shark, found her house in Kuala Lumpur in a mess with her lingerie hanging everywhere when she returned two days later.

Her brassieres have also been drawn with obscene patterns.

The 29-year-old woman, who only wanted to be known as Yong, said the intruder also poured shampoo, detergent and sauces all over the floor and furniture.

Yong said her carpenter husband took a RM3,000 loan from a loan shark on May 5 to settle his car instalments that was due for four months.

"We only received RM1,500 and had to pay back RM3,300 in two instalments," she told a press conference arranged by MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong on Tuesday.

A week later, Yong's husband, also 29, could not settle the first instalment of RM1,800 and was told that a day interest for his loan would be RM1,200.

The interest double up each day and his loan increased to RM20,000 on May 12.

The couple and their six-year-old daughter went into hiding when they could not afford to settle the loan.

loanshark18.jpg

Yong and MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong showing photographs taken in her house

Two days later, Yong returned to her house in Kuala Lumpur to take some belongings and found it was broken into.

"It is in a mess. My lingerie and clothing were scattered everywhere. Two bras, which has a big black dot drawn in the middle of each cup, were hung on the window panel.

My wall was sketched with a cartoon character," she said.

Yong also said two televisions, DVD players, fans, a gold chain, RM100 cash and her husband's passport were missing from the house.

"I hope he (the loan shark) will stop harassing us because the items he had taken are more than enough to settle the money my husband took from him," she said.

gilashark%2002.jpg

Yong said she held the loan shark responsible because of a note (asking her to contact the loan shark's office) was left in the living room.

The note was scrawled with a name "Sam" and a cellphone number.

</td></tr></table>

quite a slutty chick..no wonder loan shark snif her gstrings and bra...they hope to give her a good one for sure..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Yong said her carpenter husband took a RM3,000 loan from a loan shark on May 5 to settle his car instalments that was due for four months."

De way out ish 2 sell the bloody car n buy a fucking bike... Not borrow from Ah Long...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky she n her daughter not home or else worse...
maybe both kana raped n sell to orh gui keng tortoise house liao.