• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh says Sinkie Chinese very racist

Squad

Their BO will linger longer than your own parfum . The stench is so pungent that it strike a negative nerve.

Not all smell like that. There's one IT guy I know is like that. Atomic bomb blast a cubicle but the radioactivity lingers. Hwah !

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, no one likes the Ah Nehs except for the PAP..

It is part of the strategy of "divide and rule".

The British Empire was big, but the Brits themselves do not have enough of their own to send to all parts of their far flung territories. Whichever race is the majority in a part of their empire, they will not delegate power to members of that race - in terms of civil service appointments, commercial opportunites, etc. Instead, they make use of a minority race as their allies.

In Malaysia & Singapore, the British's allies in this strategy of "divide and rule" were the King's Chinese or Peranakans, of which the Old Fart is one. When the British were forced to grant independence, it was in their interest to see that Fortress Singapore is left in friendly hands, as they still had a military base here.

The Old Fart and his PAP cronies use the same strategy and their minority allies are the Ah Nehs. He does not trust the Mats because in his mind they may be swayed by cultural affinities with fellow Mats in Malaysia & Indonesia. Mats make up the vast majority of the population in our two closest neighbours.

As Ministers or holders of other high office, they are the perfect puppets, for they have no support on the ground and must rely on their masters. Once ejected by the PAP machinery, for whatever reason, their chance of getting elected on their own merits is next to zero. That's why the Old Fart's most trusted minions are mostly Ah Nehs - Rajaratnam, Jayakumar, Nathan, Shamugam, Sundaresh Menon, Balakrishnan.

Syria uses the same strategy. Shiite Alawites and Christians are in the minority. The Assad dynasty uses these to help it control the majority Sunni population. The Lee dynasty will suffer the same fate for this sort of strategy builds up resentment in the majority population.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, no one likes the Ah Nehs except for the PAP..

I'm sure even the Sinkie minority races like the Eurasians, the Mats and the local Mamas also detest these Bloody Pundeks from Hindustan..

Try having a conversation with an Ah Neh.. It can be mentally challenging understanding their accent and at the same time enduring their body smell..

That's true but these minorities somehow don't want to stand hand in hand with local chinese or that's what i have observed outside my social circile.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are good Indians and nasty Indians, both among locals and foreign. I have met many good Indians.
You must be living in your own world bro.

Hey pls reserve your comments for that keling that wrote that article. Imagine calling all singaporeans and local chinese as racists. Writing an article on it. That skin didn't have a problem taring all local chinese in the same brush. Even publishes it like they are facts and where are you to defend it? Why are you here bothering a bro that has so many bad experiences with these pundeks?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese Singaporeans are never willing to assist an Indian asking for directions and you are made to feel as not welcome.

Be glad we're ignoring you instead of deliberately leading you to a wrong place, you subcontinental shitskin.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhey Countryman, have you forgotten the phrase, "In Rome, do as what the Romans Do?" As an Indian Singaporean, I have not encountered any racist Chinese perhaps if at all they must be from the mainland china. Before Thambi you open your mouth to complain, take a step back, pause and reflect your India Indian attitudes, behavior and characteristics first before making such racist comments yourself. I, Me and Myself, am disgusted with you India Indians, for being so high nosed, rude, not apologetic, thinking you Guys are the smartest and everyone else in Singapore are stupid, the list goes on.....but in restropect, you People from India are the worst of the human species in your character, backstabbing, Vermont tongue and bladi B.O. Dhey Thambi go back to your Corrupted, toiletless, raping every hour country and do us a favour don't come back para pundek.

LauKow

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am an Indian and I am writing here to express my concerns regarding the racist experiences I felt from Chinese Singaporeans during my Singapore Trip recently. The Chinese Singaporeans are never willing to assist an Indian asking for directions and you are made to feel as not welcome. I am sure they will react differently to other travellers. I experienced a rudely reacting Bus driver when I mentioned I do not have the exact change and thankfully an Indian passenger came to rescue. If the driver could have said it in a proper manner it would not had mattered at all...

Hey Extremist, can show us the link to this article?

So that we can go over to post our input.

Ranting here in SBF not very effective. He and his other readers didn't get to read the truth about his racism.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, this kind of hatred, condemnation thread is sure to attract many similar contributions.
Hate ah neh, anti pap, anti ft, ugly sinkie, behaviour all all common spices to attract lots of comments.

I am now writing a movie script about a FT ah neh, who married a local Chinese lady, setup a charity organisation with a pinoy nurse and prc bus driver to help Singaporean. In the process, they got cursed and swear by ugly sinkies. However, they persevere and got awarded PBM by pap minister during a NDP dinner.

Please support!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its not the Chinese being racist, the Ah Neh who complained being a difficult person,
Ah Neh some times can be abusive b'cos they think their 5cts is bigger than bullock cart wheel.

My fren's daughter housing Agent refused to serve Ah Neh, why, her bad experience, since than
she refused Ah Neh, Ah Neh normally asked too much, very demanding, think they are Superior Human
being, also abusive. If they rent your Apartment finished, end of the contract your apartment
will look like Garbage home, very dirty, it will look like cow dunk house! Period!
They'll not be served!

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
".....
I spoke to a couple of citizens of Indian origin in Singapore and they said there is racism prevailing in job sector and in housing societies too with the Chinese being preferred over Indian and Malays. There seems to be no concept of equal opportunities for all at least not in job market. One of the politicians wanted bring in Chinese immigrants over other nationalities and make Mandarin the predominant language...."

Which job sector?
Hiring Chinese in an F&B outlet where target customers are Chinese?

Kindly also provide more details such as date/time of departure of bus from Golden Mile, name/location of restaurants, etc.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Chinese are not racist against Indians in general, only those snobbish arogant upper caste from India.

This guy talks like fights errupts all the time in Singapore, has there been such as case? It seems that it happensonly when he interacts with people, to me it is his attitude problem, not others.

He raised the example of the night bus taking a pee stop and he was made to stand in the cold. Oh, come on! I have taken night coaches to KL before, how cold can he gets? Further more, the drivers he provoked are Malaysians and not Singaporeans!

Seriously, if he wants to talk about equality, have him go back to his own country and settle the caste issue first before opening his mouth here. It is more civil in Singapore than India.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh thambi, chinks are racist agast u

chinks, ahneh racists agst u

m&ds, ah neh and chinks racist agst u

everyone hates tiongs..pls up my points pls :smile:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I agree that most of the bus drivers are Malaysian Chinese and not Singaporean Chinese. But before that Indian complain about discrimination, someone please remind him about the caste system still widely practiced in India.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? so how do you explain the better treatment this Indian got from local Malays and even Malaysian Chinese? why don't you stop being racist?

I'm not being racist.. Even my Mat colleagues called them Mamak Pundek.. They even named these Kelings after a Bat in Malay..