• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh from New Delhi want to plant bombs on MBS to seek revenge

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what happened to the Filipino Seagate employee who berated sinkees? No action taken by Seagate or the government.

If you are a foreigner, the sinkapore government will not take action if you show your contempt for sinkees.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should seriously deport the whole family. If parents cannot raise their kids properly and they are foreigners in this country, we should have the burden of looking after this trash family. In India, the Police will not dare get involved with the affluent unless and until it is too obvious to hide.

Singapore and Singaporeans have their own issues with their own citizens. We cannot afford tolerate people who are no manners, do not have the courtesy to say thank you when help is offered and do not how to behave in public. Go to any restaurant and if you see an Indian FT family with kids, I can assure you that 50% of the time, you will see a spectacular display of poor parenting with kid making a scene or misbehaving. The pram which brought the overgrown baby to the restaurant will be blocking the way despite it being a fully collapsible model.

My dogs are better behaved than these morons.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;9WezyyL5j2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WezyyL5j2U&sns=em[/video]

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to deport parents. But that 13 year old boy has to be deported. If the boy does not have family to look after him then perhaps the mother has to follow him back to India to keep an eye on him. Now if the family were to have taken Singapore citizenship the boy can stay. I cannot see any rational for that boy to stay. The threat he made is very serious.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just deport the boy & his family back to India. Case close.

It is ridiculous that we have strict enforcement of law for sinkees and a laissez faire attitude towards foreigners.

It is time that the sinkapore government put the interest of the country and its citizens before foreigners!

Reminds me of Michael Fay. Can get discount for caning. If it was an Ah Beng, surely more strokes on the backside.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of Michael Fay. Can get discount for caning. If it was an Ah Beng, surely more strokes on the backside.

hahaha GD Michael Fay time you still in ISD or SPF? Marine Police used to have one Eurasian SC look damn bloody like Michael Fay, everyday disturbed him till he buay tahan. they also distribute pictures to all the police boats to make sure he don't escape through sea as this is a high profile case. come to think of it now, last time police force really got backbone. imagine now i think they rather let him escape than to make the difficult decision. tonight is sat night GD never go jalan besar HFJ??? nice place to hang out there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to deport.

The bare minimum I expect is him being expelled from school and then sent to a boy's home for a few weeks. Lenient enough?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go to many low to middle range condos you will find many of these students from various Indian "international schools" staying there.
They may make up only 5% of the residents but make 95% of the noise there.Every morning they will gather in groups and scream and shout while waiting for their buses and wake up other residents.At about 6 pm they will congregate again around the pool/playground ect2 and begin another round of screaming and shouting, very often disturbing other residents who are playing badminton, basketball ect2by running across their path.
Having stayed and worked in many countries I have never seen any group with such poor social behaviour before .

By importing such people, the country is actually moving backwards and we will become more and more like India, Philippines and PRC.
Its a wonder why people are paying super high prices for pigeonholes in such a place-while the high end condo prices are actually declining.
How long can the music last?

Last edited: