• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After some self reflection over dinner tonight, I realise that I am becoming a bigot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you cheap evil Malaysian no backbone snake @nightsafari clone stop act innocent deny attacking me and yet keep tagging me. You are the one on evil path and slapped by heaven to lose your only son and still unrelentant. And you no backbone snake don’t bother to tell lies deny again when you already busted your own lies that you are not the one with only son dead when you made the same comments as him when you asked what is the audience motive of my posts in Facebook just like how he asked what is my motive of posting my lunch dinner thread. Righteousness is an alien concept to you self entitled no morals no backbone snakes. Pui!
Cheap evil no backbone snakes with no morals ownself full of evil motives and accuse me what they are themselves again from tell lies to cheap to dirty to masturbate to everything is evil motive, everything they accuse is what they are and what they do themselves.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Chao Turtle pray tell me more, glocky.

Your path is ?
siang kar pager?
knn char si lang
:FU:
LivelyKeenFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif