• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After some self reflection over dinner tonight, I realise that I am becoming a bigot.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Example 1

I was in the office lift going down to ground floor. Lift door opened and a chio office lady walks in without mask. She struggled getting her mask out of her handbag. I told her no need and don't bother. She looked at me, smiled and said thank you. I felt like a hero saving a damsel in distress.

I am in the MRT tunnel walking to exit for my office building. I see a CECA Indian with mask under his chin. I felt angry. If I wasn't in the rush, I would go up to him and asked him to wear his mask properly.

Example 2

In the crowded peak hour MRT, when I was about to alight at the next station while the train was still at the previous station, I would offer my seat to a lady if she was in front of me. She will say thank you and I felt good.

If the person was a man, I would purposely sit in my seat until the very last moment when the train door opened before I get off my seat. I also secretly wished that the man didn't get my seat and some other people get the seat first.

Example 3

When a young lady was walking in opposite direction towards me, I had the tendency to give way and avoid direct path towards her.

If it was a man of any races, I generally played who gave way first by walking in his direct path.

Example 4

I was walking towards my parked car in a crowded carpark with no lots left, if I noticed a male driver in his stationary car, I would generally take my own sweet time to open my car door, slowly put my belongings or groceries, slowly get into my driver seat, slowly put my mobile on the mobile phone holder, slowly put on my seat belt, pretended to adjust my rear view mirror or sometimes I would pretend to answer a call or pretended to reply WhatsApp messages. And if the male driver in the waiting car became impatient and drove off to wait elsewhere, I felt extremely elated.

However if I were to see a lady especially those pleasant looking ones who was waiting in her car, I would chop chop dump my belongings and groceries in my car and drive off asap.

I think I am biased, practise discrimination without good reasonable logic. Though i think I am evil, I felt good doing so.

Strange.

I think I need to change to become more objective and reasonable, otherwise, I will become a bigot very soon (if I am already not one).

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Example 1

I was in the office lift going down to ground floor. Lift door opened and a chio office lady walks in without mask. She struggled getting her mask out of her handbag. I told her no need and don't bother. She looked at me, smiled and said thank you. I felt like a hero saving a damsel in distress.

I am in the MRT tunnel walking to exit for my office building. I see a CECA Indian with mask under his chin. I felt angry. If I wasn't in the rush, I would go up to him and asked him to wear his mask properly.

Example 2

In the crowded peak hour MRT, when I was about to alight at the next station while the train was still at the previous station, I would offer my seat to a lady if she was in front of me. She will say thank you and I felt good.

If the person was a man, I would purposely sit in my seat until the very last moment when the train door opened before I get off my seat. I also secretly wished that the man didn't get my seat and some other people get the seat first.

Example 3

When a young lady was walking in opposite direction towards me, I had the tendency to give way and avoid direct path towards her.

If it was a man of any races, I generally played who gave way first by walking in his direct path.

Example 4

I was walking towards my parked car in a crowded carpark with no lots left, if I noticed a male driver in his stationary car, I would generally take my own sweet time to open my car door, slowly put my belongings or groceries, slowly get into my driver seat, slowly put my mobile on the mobile phone holder, slowly put on my seat belt, pretended to adjust my rear view mirror or sometimes I would pretend to answer a call or pretended to reply WhatsApp messages. And if the male driver in the waiting car became impatient and drove off to wait elsewhere, I felt extremely elated.

However if I were to see a lady especially those pleasant looking ones who was waiting in her car, I would chop chop dump my belongings and groceries in my car and drive off asap.

I think I am biased, practise discrimination without good reasonable logic. Though i think I am evil, I felt good doing so.

Strange.

I think I need to change to become more objective and reasonable, otherwise, I will become a bigot very soon (if I am already not one).
Big OT? Guess... Or... Tao....? Big Black dick head...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has biases. Everyone discriminates.

If there is no bias or discrimination, then there will be no marketing branding. Why some people like Marlboro (eg. @glockman ) while others prefer Camel, Salem, LM, etc). Simply because branding creates differentiation. Differentiation creates biases and discrimination.

Having a bias doesn't make you a bad person. Not every bias is negative or hurtful. It's good that you are recognising them. Not recognizing your biases can lead to bad decisions at work, in life, and in relationships.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
zhun boh? :roflmao:
Yep!! :biggrin:
1650614917222.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you lead your online nemesis @ginfreely to a path of righteousness? She's lost and clueless. Will you? :roflmao:
Hey you cheap evil Malaysian no backbone snake @nightsafari clone stop act innocent deny attacking me and yet keep tagging me. You are the one on evil path and slapped by heaven to lose your only son and still unrelentant. And you no backbone snake don’t bother to tell lies deny again when you already busted your own lies that you are not the one with only son dead when you made the same comments as him when you asked what is the audience motive of my posts in Facebook just like how he asked what is my motive of posting my lunch dinner thread. Righteousness is an alien concept to you self entitled no morals no backbone snakes. Pui!