• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adultery is serious crime in Philippines.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senor,

Just watched on NatGeo channel.
True story.
Also reported in BBC News.

Adultery is serious crime in
Philippines.

Play right.
Dont get into trouble.
Nine years prison sentence.
Believe me, their prison is no
Changi chalet.

Screenshot_20210713-105018_Chrome.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many married Pinoy maids in Sinkieland seek boyfriends in Sinkieland... that explains everything.

They want a 'God-fearing man' to be their boyfriend. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Many married Pinoy maids in Sinkieland seek boyfriends in Sinkieland... that explains everything.

They want a 'God-fearing man' to be their boyfriend. :wink:

These married pinoy maids know that adultery is not a serious crime in Sinkieland.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho adultery should be a serious crime in the world else there is no need to have marriage cert etc KNN just leeplaced the historic cham chi long to another method as punishment KNN

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you did not deflower them? Is there something wrong with you sir? :eek::biggrin:

Senor,

Regret I have no strategy or tactics to deflower them unless I want to eat stale bread and drink tap water every day in Changi.

Now, I have a good enjoyable life of sun, sand, sea and sex.
And sumptous meals, fine dining and wine
And TGIF parties.

And can afford to pay for services.
Its better to F&F&F.

(FFF is Fuck, Fuck off and Forget).

So, dont get into trouble to the detriment of my fantastic lifestyle.