• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adrenaline Rush Observation in SBF...

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adrenaline Rush occurs when youre brain releases adrenaline, its usually because of a situation that makes you fear for your life,excitement, or something like getting pumped for a game ur gonna play. an adrenaline rush is the feeling and reaction you get from the release of epinephrine. which is aka adrenaline.

Adrenaline rushes can cause you're body to do things that it normally wouldnt be able to do if it werent for the adrenaline such as superhuman strength or running faster than normal.

I notice some forummers get an adrenaline rush when posting - examples:

- speed in reply reponses
- use of excessive obsencities
- us or abuse of infraction power
- rush to get more posts to get points or power
- zapping other members
- upping his her clones

etc...

Do you get an ADRENALINE RUSH in SBF?

Last edited:

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont get get an adrenaline rush here...I do when I am in a health centre when the mei mei walks in...hehehe :biggrin: