• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actress admits to being woman in sexy "Cell Tango Girl" video

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121006_122616_internet_msia.jpg

Saturday, Oct 06, 2012
Actress Izara Aishah admitted to being the woman in the sexy "Cell Tango Girl" video, which is gaining popularity on YouTube, reported Harian Metro.

"I don't want to be a hypocrite or deny that it was me in the clip. I want to be honest about what happened," she said, adding that the video was recorded three years ago when she was studying at Sunway University College.

"Now I am more matured and know the difference between what is right and wrong," said the 20-year-old in reaction to the shock and comments from the public on the video.

Izara, who holds a Diploma in Performing Arts, said: "I was playing the lead role as a beggar in the video."

She said the role required her to dress sexily and act provocatively.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfnHrd-UcZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>