• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accusation

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thread: Authorities see red over AirAsia uniforms
retarded oa clone spotted. fuck your mother cheebye

This is what I got in the morning 0852am:biggrin:
Seems like accusation is normal here....What else?:biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hokkien bro, let me know who...PM me and i will whack the nuts out of this idiot!

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hokkien bro, let me know who...PM me and i will whack the nuts out of this idiot!

Who else but that retarded PigFace? :biggrin:

Poor clone hunting skills. Actually i would say that he is desperate.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?156015-Unreasonable-zapping&p=1577269#post1577269

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro hokkien, RIP. :(:biggrin:

Talk so much for fuck ah? Faster give hokkien 88 free spins lah. :oIo::kma::biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro hokkien, RIP. :(:biggrin:

Talk so much for fuck ah? Faster give hokkien 88 free spins lah. :oIo::kma::biggrin:

Nabei!!! Try to upz hokkien but system say buay sai. Cheebye sam! Put so many restrictions dunno for fuck!
Aniwae, bo eng liao...see u tomolo hor..bro hokkien, .let me know when you find out the cheebyekia who harass u. Limpei revenge for u! :biggrin::oIo:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao......me busy assing that Jamaican dumbo and all hell breaks loose elsewhere. :eek: