• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

accolades for jw5

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his tank is running low. bros, please help fill-in more accolades for our Macho Man. no rude comments. thanks. the more the merrier. he will be on patrol here 24/7 to receive all his well-deserved accolades. shoot .................. dun let this thread be empty.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry Fucktard Moron, I am not needy like you.

boss this thread meant for you. means it is not nice for you to come in and comment. many coming in soon. just be patient. this thread will be longer than the Grand Canal, supposedly the longest canal in the world. also, reported to be a UNESCO world heritage site. you will soon be the 8th natural wonder of this world - JW5. congrats boss.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surely a member since jul 2008 with 31,313 posts and more coming plus 13,406 means something. Why no accolades?

boss jw5 - dun worry. leongsam told me most are now sleeping. he is sure this will be a record breaking thread, double the length of the grand canal. be patient boss.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best repetitive spammer.....
Even the great profilic Escher with his piano wires signature and toilet pics also concede 2nd place in awe of Jw5

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 40 minutes, only nw paid tribute. what's happening?

i made a bet with jw5. told him will be longer than the longest canal in the world. he wasnt so confident. opined it may start and end at rochor canal. looks like he was spot on. please dun make me lose my $5 bet, please.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging paging paging jahjah, ah meng, ah beng, ah seng, ah ter, ah kau, ah ngiao, gong chee bye, kukubochiao ...... please do the needful. pay respect to sifu. be obedient. jw5 will buy all of you kopi-o at hawker centre, subsidise half-price.