• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Medisave/medishield/Medi...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I saw and heard the pappies talk about the Medisaves matter, the more I want to fuck them. provide medical care to the peasants why execute anti-selection. This one is covered, that one is not covered, the payout of this is X dollars, the paid out of that is Y dollars. If the govt genuinely wants to help peasants, tell them simply "si mi boon ai sia" claim. Health Minister "ne jo si mi lancheow" we have been hoodwinked enough. LHL fuck you lah, ask your doggies wake up don't talk cock.:*:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medishield Life is an insurance policy. All insurance policies must be spelled out in exact terms or else disputes will arise.

You can't expect an insurance policy to pay more for you and pay less for somebody else when both of you are paying the same equivalent premium.

If you are not happy with the 3Ms of Singapore healthcare, you are always welcome to vote the SDP into Parliament.

SDP: Scrap Medisave and increase govt spending

Frankly speaking, I think SDP's healthcare alternative is simply "too good to be true" as compared to the proposed Medishield Life.