• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Shēngxiào (Chinese: 生肖, literally "birth likeness"), also known in English as the Chinese zodiac ("zodiac" derives from the similar concept in Western Astrology and means "circle of animals"), is a scheme and systematic plan of future action, that relates each year to an animal and its reputed attributes, according to a 12-year cycle. It remains popular in several East Asian countries, such as China, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.

The question here is : There are so...many people with the same year born, how can everyone that belongs to certain sign have same future :confused:
Knowing that it is bullshit, why are there Master aka Ta Shi making their comments on TV and medias ? :*:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question here is : There are so...many people with the same year born, how can everyone that belongs to certain sign have same future :confused:

Knowing that it is bullshit, why are there Master aka Ta Shi making their comments on TV and medias ? :*:

Everyone's bazi is different. It'll also depend on some of your effort.

Those fengshui masters were paid to appear on tv. The lesser ones do roadshows, give lectures or write newspaper/magazine columns. It's all part of the business.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
金木水火土,五行。
鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪,十二生肖。
total of 60 specific variations and yet to look at the individual's 生成八字。
those masters on the TV show only give a general outlook lah...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Everyone's bazi is different. It'll also depend on some of your effort

天命,八字,姓氏,风水,后天,贵人。
first two can't change much, surname hard to change but name can be changed, 风水 can be altered, effort is from self, 贵人 are blessings :smile::smile::smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone's bazi is different. It'll also depend on some of your effort.

Those fengshui masters were paid to appear on tv. The lesser ones do roadshows, give lectures or write newspaper/magazine columns. It's all part of the business.

Since everyone's bazi is different, they should not write a general ones as it as good as never write. It becomes I can predict also . If kena means he good at it, if never kena means you not in that bazi..like that sure win liao

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since everyone's bazi is different, they should not write a general ones as it as good as never write. It becomes I can predict also . If kena means he good at it, if never kena means you not in that bazi..like that sure win liao
yalor! ...

juz like horrorscope ... where can u haf 1 12th of ze worldz popn experiencing ze same ting evrytime ...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its just a guide..nothing is 100% certain..a good astrologer looks at yr 8 characters and your facial structure etc....and offer u general advise and luck etc changes..and most of all if you dont believe dont go and see....i have indian frens who due to their tradition go to indian astrologer etc,,now some no longer believe and dont go,,,one has a choice,,,

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its just a guide..nothing is 100% certain..a good astrologer looks at yr 8 characters and your facial structure etc....and offer u general advise and luck etc changes..and most of all if you dont believe dont go and see....i have indian frens who due to their tradition go to indian astrologer etc,,now some no longer believe and dont go,,,one has a choice,,,

One of my female friend is such a believer until when Master told her your future husband must be someone who is married, attached or divorced, she goes all the way to snatch other people's husband and becoming a 3rd party. Even after that breakup eventually, she remained single and started to look for new target who belongs to those category, rejecting all singles man proposal. She is a hot gal and that her life is being manipulated by these...I've given up hope to give any comments to her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an Indian fortune teller at Waterloo Street... old Indian lady and her parrot. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.. Just follow it as a guide..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i predict my future course of action by looking at my shit. if too dry, drink more water. if too soft and slimy, eat more solid food. if smooth and consistent, feel shiok all day. very simple and effective. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i predict my future course of action by looking at my shit. if too dry, drink more water. if too soft and slimy, eat more solid food. if smooth and consistent, feel shiok all day. very simple and effective. :biggrin:

If there's blood in your shit, this gentleman can help you:

20130110.113039_st_koh2.jpg

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
天命,八字,姓氏,风水,后天,贵人。
first two can't change much, surname hard to change but name can be changed, 风水 can be altered, effort is from self, 贵人 are blessings :smile::smile::smile:

The order will be as follow:

一命,二運,三風水,四積陰德,五讀書, 六名,七相,八敬神,九交貴人,十養生
十一擇業與擇偶,十二趨吉及避兇,十三逢苦要無怨,十四不固執善惡,十五榮光因緣來

Other than first and second can't be alter the rest can be achieve by us.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalor! ...

juz like horrorscope ... where can u haf 1 12th of ze worldz popn experiencing ze same ting evrytime ...

For the western horoscope they too has a system in reading the individual's birthdate and it will form 12 tables base on the individual birthdate. With that it will then be cross check against with the month horoscope stars in order to interpret the relation as well as the events.

The yearly/monthly/weekly horoscope we get to read are base on general outlook of the stars, so unless you know the 12 horoscopes that is base on ŷour birth dates you will not be able to tell the exact events. And sometime when some people claims that things predicted are not accurate, it is due to one last elements of the individual that is "free will". As these free wills will change the course of your path.

This too applies on the Chinese zodiac, the yearly prediction is a generic one where by the elements will have a reaction against the yearly heavenly stem and earthly branch. Also includes the other stars that falls into the individual zodiac it will create a response, as such it gives you a generic prediction. But more importantly is that we have our free wills that we tend to choose the way or the path we want to use. This in our zodiac/8 characters/horoscope cannot force or control us to do things that we do not wish to do. For those who simply follow the prediction then the individual is simply a fool.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the western horoscope they too has a system in reading the individual's birthdate and it will form 12 tables base on the individual birthdate. With that it will then be cross check against with the month horoscope stars in order to interpret the relation as well as the events.

The yearly/monthly/weekly horoscope we get to read are base on general outlook of the stars, so unless you know the 12 horoscopes that is base on ŷour birth dates you will not be able to tell the exact events. And sometime when some people claims that things predicted are not accurate, it is due to one last elements of the individual that is "free will". As these free wills will change the course of your path.

This too applies on the Chinese zodiac, the yearly prediction is a generic one where by the elements will have a reaction against the yearly heavenly stem and earthly branch. Also includes the other stars that falls into the individual zodiac it will create a response, as such it gives you a generic prediction. But more importantly is that we have our free wills that we tend to choose the way or the path we want to use. This in our zodiac/8 characters/horoscope cannot force or control us to do things that we do not wish to do. For those who simply follow the prediction then the individual is simply a fool.

Mr KangTangMan you really buay kan tan, seems to know a lot about this.