• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
You guys must be damn old… I’m too young to know Friends, have no idea who are these characters… only came to know them through their recent reunion :biggrin:

No need to watch Friends, can also watch Big Bang Theory.

jw5

Loyal
When the show was the rage, I was already considered too old to be watching it. My kids then were joking I was trying to be hip. Damn knn hor! :biggrin:

Seinfeld was even more funny than Friends, even though the characters were more annoying.

jw5

Loyal
Oh I loved Kramer!!!

There used to be a member here with the moniker Costanza.

Costanza​

Loyal
Alfrescian
Joined Aug 26, 2010
Last seen Mar 13, 2013

1624884843382.png

jw5

Loyal
Yeah very entertaining when she sang it. Forgive me, but I always thought, in my perverted mind, that it's euphemism for unwashed pussy? :biggrin:

Even Chrissie Hynde appeared on Friends to learn this song from Phoebe, but actually she helped to write the song.

Lisa Kudrow reveals Chrissie Hynde helped write Phoebe’s ‘Smelly Cat’ song

1624898656238.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Even Chrissie Hynde appeared on Friends to learn this song from Phoebe, but actually she helped to write the song.

Lisa Kudrow reveals Chrissie Hynde helped write Phoebe’s ‘Smelly Cat’ song

View attachment 114953
Yes, rebel lady rocker. She heads the Pretenders. I like her song I'll stand by you. Also Lady Gaga sang it in the reunion. Women power!:biggrin:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah very entertaining when she sang it. Forgive me, but I always thought, in my perverted mind, that it's euphemism for unwashed pussy? :biggrin:
K L N

Later, a Mad and Wild Hyena will
ass-sume you are referring to her
Pussy.
[Most smelly , most rotten, unwashed pussy].:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::whistling:.

Its Ok, your Iron Dome system is
Perfect.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, rebel lady rocker. She heads the Pretenders. I like her song I'll stand by you. Also Lady Gaga sang it in the reunion. Women power!:biggrin:

It is well known in the music industry that Chrissie Hynde is a vegan and she disapproves of anyone who eats meat.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1624902005912.jpeg.jpg

Who is this? KNN in any case be verlee verlee warlee of this type of face and hair and they are mostlee shortie KNN