• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, [Charlie99] is not [nayr69sg], and I am not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I know that [goldendragon] is not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
Whoever is obsessed with Mark Andrew Yeoh, may wish to stop making those accusations.
I do not know who is Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I have met nayr69sg and goldendragon.

Yes, mata kia u, which station?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe in the current era, people are generally more sensitive.

For example, back in the day this movie scene was perfectly acceptable. Do that today and there will be riots.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times change. In a public toilet like this one ppl come ppl go. Only constant is the auntie outside collecting ten cents or maybe fifty if you need toilet paper. Get used to the changing smell and dick sizes.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Keep up the good work.
You owe me apology.

But if you promise to stop harassing me and not post anything related to this me being scroobal or MAY stuff i will also accept it.

You can fuck me for something else that you not happy. Just quit this i am scroobal i am MAY cos i am NOT!

jw5

Loyal
Times change. In a public toilet like this one ppl come ppl go. Only constant is the auntie outside collecting ten cents or maybe fifty if you need toilet paper. Get used to the changing smell and dick sizes.

Luckily we are wearing masks these days and do not get to smell too much.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Luckily we are wearing masks these days and do not get to smell too much.
You thread title is Tribute to good old forum banter. And you cannot apologize for being wrong. So much for empty talk.

jw5

Loyal
makapaa was another colorful character since Delphi days, his catchy and outrageous topic title can tickle you every single time you read them.

The moniker is actually makapaaa and he had a very cheeky avatar.

1624684329378.png

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
makapaa was another colorful character since Delphi days, his catchy and outrageous topic title can tickle you every single time you read them.
Hey Bro!!! You're still around!!!

How come there's a F4 Buddies?! Strange. I thought me, EJ, Steve and J. Go were the original F4 who fought GMS?

Reactions: jw5

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come there's a F4 Buddies?! Strange. I thought me, EJ, Steve and J. Go were the original F4 who fought GMS?

(a) SLA jacks up land price
(b) HDB pays SLA for the land (left hand pays right hand), then claims it is making no profit on HDB flats
(c) SLA transfer proceeds to Temasek Holdings for "investment"
(d) Temasek allegedly makes 12 percent compounded p.a.
(e) CPF pays 2.5 percent p.a.
(f) Then we borrow from CPF to pay for HDB flats at 2.6 percent p.a.
(g) Property prices skyrocket due to foreign purchases
(h) HDB pegs its flats to general property prices, gives a token discount, and then claims it is providing Singaporeans a market subsidy

jw5

Loyal
(a) SLA jacks up land price
(b) HDB pays SLA for the land (left hand pays right hand), then claims it is making no profit on HDB flats
(c) SLA transfer proceeds to Temasek Holdings for "investment"
(d) Temasek allegedly makes 12 percent compounded p.a.
(e) CPF pays 2.5 percent p.a.
(f) Then we borrow from CPF to pay for HDB flats at 2.6 percent p.a.
(g) Property prices skyrocket due to foreign purchases
(h) HDB pegs its flats to general property prices, gives a token discount, and then claims it is providing Singaporeans a market subsidy

Welcome back to these monikers!