• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A trap

eat_n_die

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people out there were saying LTK has fallen into a trap setup by PAP...

PAP is willing to sacrifice Georgie for Hougang!!! They will be able to win back Aljunied GRC during the next coming GE.

Anyone here can provide any evidence to this?

Sad...

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
mate, did you fail your math? would you give up 5 seats in exchange for 1 seat?

PAP is willing to sacrifice Georgie for Hougang!!! They will be able to win back Aljunied GRC during the next coming GE.

Sad...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
After old man threatening Sickapoorean again hatred is the word, lost of respect,
this will sway peasant even more towards WP!

Remember we are your servant but during campaigning only la..

After u have voted me I am your master!

YOU listened to me OK?? otherwise I shall cane u if u don't listen OK?
Sound like my father!

eat_n_die

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will WP remain the same forever? Ok, at least it will be the same so long as LTK is around...

This 明知山有虎偏向虎山行 will be his trademark

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
quote from geogregy boy " Do we look like tigers ? " :biggrin:

paper-tiger.jpg

Will WP remain the same forever? Ok, at least it will be the same so long as LTK is around...

This 明知山有虎偏向虎山行 will be his trademark

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no way wp going 2 lose tis time.
even d malays r remembering lky's hard truth n his insincere : i stand corrected

Sad...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no way wp going 2 lose tis time.
even d malays r remembering lky's hard truth n his insincere : i stand corrected

I agree. The PAP Aljunied team members should start looking for alternative jobs intead of campaigning in vain. It's a sure-lose situtaion, the only new PAP sure-lose situation other than past elections in PP and Hg.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
george is quietly happy. he say in an interview he'll more pay if our govtment

I agree. The PAP Aljunied team members should start looking for alternative jobs intead of campaigning in vain. It's a sure-lose situtaion, the only new PAP sure-lose situation other than past elections in PP and Hg.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is executing a Double Down Strategy, it's very high risk but very high reward for them. We'll know very soon how well this works for them. Would be a very very interesting case study for those doing political science research.

BJ-Double-Down.png