• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A straigh guy can turn gay?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he really loved his first wife. Think it is real love and attraction for him. His second wife.... Guess it was an arranged marriage.... So he had no choice there.

LHL is flesh and blood too.. A human being. I wonder if, in his private moments, he misses his first wife and even weeps secretly. His fate as his father's son... Whether it is a curse or a blessing I don't know, but he must be a very unhappy man.

So, he needed another solace like his second spring which it also ended up as a cold winter (old, fat and yucky looking you know who) for him eventually. He must be saying, "Shit ! How come this guy got a more chio woman than mine ?"