• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarships

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarship

Look at those ghastly parched lips. That is the consequence of sucking ang moh cock for years. :biggrin:

So ang moh LJ has got desiccant properties? Anyway that wont deter our SPGs since they will go through hell and high water for ang moh.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarship

lkylwl.jpg

By the way LWL looks IPPT fit.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
We funded A*STAR scholar, not her grandfather

Eng Kai Er and her friends in the artistic community elitist sense of entitlement is amazing: The scientist and dancer who is protesting against her six-year scholarship bond, because she is in a job “not aligned with her interests”, received funding for two university stints – and could have turned down the second if she was not keen on research.

I can understand if she had qualms about being a scientist after her first degree. I moved from law into dealing, sales and arbitraging equities by way of corporate finance and fund mgt. So I do know a little about moving into unplanned areas.

But then I wasn’t funded by the tax-payer. My parents funded me. So while can I understand her change of mind, I do not sympathise with her.

The really annoying bit is that after her first degree she came back to work here and then applied for post-grad studies. When she applied for post grad work, she already had four years of experience in her field of study. She wasn’t an 18-year old gal.

More at We funded A*STAR scholar, not her grandfather

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: We funded A*STAR scholar, not her grandfather

Dun blame her....blame the vile pappies.
Pap had a fucked up system that got milked by those who spotted the loopholes

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

People giving away free stuff of course take lah! Even scholars can be gian png. I should know.

jw5

Loyal

Yes, you and your family members are very gian png. :biggrin:

People giving away free stuff of course take lah! Even scholars can be gian png. I should know.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is a product of the failed Singapore Education System - one which produces scholars without a heart or duty towards society.

"you die your business" attitude of the PAP

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her grandfather is also part of the WE collectives.

So technically it is correct too!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She just wanted scholarships to stay in ang moh land to get fucked by ang mohs. Now no more study boh bian have to come back to sg.

丑人多做怪。this phrase is very apt for her.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how you know got free stuff? you got free blow or fark from whore jinx?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
We funded A*STAR scholar, not her grandfather

Eng Kai Er and her friends in the artistic community elitist sense of entitlement is amazing: The scientist and dancer who is protesting against her six-year scholarship bond, because she is in a job “not aligned with her interests”, received funding for two university stints – and could have turned down the second if she was not keen on research.

I can understand if she had qualms about being a scientist after her first degree. I moved from law into dealing, sales and arbitraging equities by way of corporate finance and fund mgt. So I do know a little about moving into unplanned areas.

But then I wasn’t funded by the tax-payer. My parents funded me. So while can I understand her change of mind, I do not sympathise with her.

The really annoying bit is that after her first degree she came back to work here and then applied for post-grad studies. When she applied for post grad work, she already had four years of experience in her field of study. She wasn’t an 18-year old gal.

And now after spending tax-payers’ money, and depriving someone else of the opportunity to do what she did, she wants to do something she could have gone into after A-Levels, at zero expense to us.

More at We funded A*STAR scholar, not her grandfather

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why did she walked down holland village naked ?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Annabel looks way better.

But I think this PhD pussy is still very fuckable.......Annabel's too stretched and overpumped!!