• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A*STAR cheebye kia blame dead rider at ECP for 45min delay & $3 ERP

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
26563_409861551527_592391527_5137604_1544537_n.jpg

Aaron "KUA SIMI LAN JIAO?!"

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets all our sammyboys start a headhunt for this mother fucker! report sighting of him here. lets set up a command post here. sammyboys are at their own discretions to do anything illegal to teach this mother fucker a lesson! hehehe!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually not only him. I do projects for govt agencies. Wa lau. This free that free eveything in contract and the S.O behaving yaya papaya. That's civil servants nowadays la. They behave worse then their king la. That's our elite and scorers la. Ask around many are abused by civil servants especially contractors

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
flood his fucking mailbox...

anyone can search for his Astar email? Flood his boss & manager about his glorious "act"

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
28vz7p.jpg

The cb kia scared liao. I just checked his facebook, but he took off his pic liao. The above snapshot was circulate by people in forums. Think his lumpar shrink liao, too much hate mail! :oIo:

hi there

1. well, the kid learnt something right!
2. yes, let him moves on too.
3. rip, the deceased.
4. for those on the sheepishland roads, drive carefully pls! lives are precious assets.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cant even see his wall now!!! i think he set the security thing.

Damage already done! No use block the FB wall. His photo have circulated around thw web and nothing he can do to delete it. Even PAP/google also cannot delete it once it circulated.
Now what he cant do is do plastic surgery and sell of the lansi.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. well, the kid learnt something right!
2. yes, let him moves on too.
3. rip, the deceased.
4. for those on the sheepishland roads, drive carefully pls! lives are precious assets.

he did not get his punishment yet!tis asshole simply had a devil heart, can write such comment on fb for a people who die on the road. just see how narrow minded and evil he is! such a young age but everything $$$ come first, even above life, he is a typical product of pap education system!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter how dumb I am, i never write such stuff,it really reflect very badly on him. Hope he can wake up his bloody idea. If i see him on the road, i will surely point my middle finger at him.:rolleyes:

he did not get his punishment yet!tis asshole simply had a devil heart, can write such comment on fb for a people who die on the road. just see how narrow minded and evil he is! such a young age but everything $$$ come first, even above life, he is a typical product of pap education system!

Ahlim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn evil guy. There's a chinese saying

人 之 初
ren zhi chu
People at birth

性 本 善
xing ben shan
Are naturally good

性 相 近
xing xiang jin
Their natures are similar

習 相 遠
xi xiang yuan
Their habits become different

苟 不 教
gou bu jiao
If negligently or foolishly, not taught,

性 乃 遷
xing nai qian
Their nature deteriorate/widely differ

教 之 道
jiao zhi dao
The right way to teach,

貴 以 專
gui yi zhuan
Is with absolute concentration/thoroughness

Reflect badly on parents.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn evil guy. There's a chinese saying

人 之 初
ren zhi chu
people at birth

性 本 善
xing ben shan
are naturally good

性 相 近
xing xiang jin
their natures are similar

習 相 遠
xi xiang yuan
their habits become different

苟 不 教
gou bu jiao
if negligently or foolishly, not taught,

性 乃 遷
xing nai qian
their nature deteriorate/widely differ

教 之 道
jiao zhi dao
the right way to teach,

貴 以 專
gui yi zhuan
is with absolute concentration/thoroughness

reflect badly on parents.

此子心胸狭窄恶毒,乃人命吸血党的教育产物!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how dumb I am, i never write such stuff,it really reflect very badly on him. Hope he can wake up his bloody idea. If i see him on the road, i will surely point my middle finger at him.:rolleyes:

but u fat fat lei wait he think u good to eat ask u come down car challenge u how?:biggrin: