• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought 汤包 is the big pao with only soup inside?
After drinking the soup with a straw, dunno what to do with the skin, it's too bland to be eaten on his own, yet seems such a waste to discard..... :(

from my Shanghai knowledge 汤包 can come in big or small. The big one is a famous dish in 城隍庙.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's almost a ritual, flight back to Bangkok 5.10pm will go 滴水洞湘菜馆 at 茂名南路56号 for lunch before leaving for airport at 2.15pm.

This is probably the best Hunan restaurant I've ever dined in. There's not much that I can order as I'm alone also could not finish all these

Sour long beans

This is probably their most popular dish - pork ribs with lots of spices

Hot Pot beef is also one of my favourite

Finally their 红烧肉

The bill is only like $50

and they even have Erdinger

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother [joetys]

I would love to be enjoying the delicious like what you have been eating and drinking, but only the beer and the wine, not the cognac.

p.s. You are the one who awarded the most points to me. Thank you.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brother [joetys]

I would love to be enjoying the delicious like what you have been eating and drinking, but only the beer and the wine, not the cognac.

p.s. You are the one who awarded the most points to me. Thank you.

Like your posts on health topic thank you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dedicate this song to all the bros. Song a little bit old fashion but I like a lot. Scenery in MTV also nice. Intro a little boring. Can fast forward to 2.00.

Singer is Pang Nakarin and song title is is Poo Pae Kruengtep.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dr-5SO5HgQY?list=PL8NTcl240dp33TSHhYRtkyC5UPzZB5WPK" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dedicate this song to all the bros. Song a little bit old fashion but I like a lot. Scenery in MTV also nice. Intro a little boring. Can fast forward to 2.00.

Singer is Pang Nakarin and song title is is Poo Pae Kruengtep.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dr-5SO5HgQY?list=PL8NTcl240dp33TSHhYRtkyC5UPzZB5WPK" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thai song is like 99% are all love songs.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai song is like 99% are all love songs.

No leh. This song nothing to do with love: instead about itchy ear, deep inside, clean also cannot cure, cannot sleep, willing to try anything, only started recently after becoming a big girl etc etc.

Singer: Ja Turbo

[video=youtube;JEAz4eLCH64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEAz4eLCH64[/video]

Somehow Thai people all very interested in ENT cases. Everytime I go banok carnival, this song sure 100% play :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No leh. This song nothing to do with love: instead about itchy ear, deep inside, clean also cannot cure, cannot sleep, willing to try anything, only started recently after becoming a big girl etc etc.

Somehow Thai people all very interested in ENT cases. Everytime I go banok carnival, this song sure 100% play :biggrin:

ok 99% love songs, 1% sex songs.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss You So Much Froggie!

kiss lips.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Pii roti, I must say she really hot hot hot to be able to sing and perform this song.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There's plenty of good yet inexpensive food found in WILU Bustro http://www.wineiloveyou.com/home.php

You have have mexican

Vietnamese

Western

Just had the above 4 dishes with someone, not too much and not too little THB 2,650.00 with a bottle of very good red

Chicken wings

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup, it's breakfast time in Foodland

khao tom moo saap khai dow
C5CEC197-15E3-40C2-B98B-12DDAABA467A-1897-0000023F379A9A69_zps3a909be0.jpg