• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup the view was pretty good too. Saw a bunch of Singaporeans up there too.

for a time back then they did not allow people to climb for awhile because some dumb sinkie tourist fall down while climbing.........think they added in some handrails now.......yes it was quite a steep climb and 'scary' enough to get the adrenaline pumping.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One night in Bangers

Forgot to tempt you blokes on my 1 night in a pub Tawandeng in Klongtan (not same setup as Param 3) last week. More southern thai music. Forgive me for the lousy quality (must be the beers doing my camera shake):o:wink: Nice pair of legs, no?

7E14CDAD-8E20-4625-B28B-8EF8FAF81C5A-223-000000ACC46F9F88_zpsbaf696a8.jpg

4AED7EA4-5E07-4E5D-988F-30AF339BFEB5-223-000000ACBF552311_zps4b2007b7.jpg

7F2CEB2F-92B1-4B84-86EE-959930ADBBE5-223-000000AE3935CE24_zpsac631fe5.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: One night in Bangers

Forgot to tempt you blokes on my 1 night in a pub Tawandeng in Klongtan (not same setup as Param 3) last week. More southern thai music. Forgive me for the lousy quality (must be the beers doing my camera shake):o:wink: Nice pair of legs, no?
thanks for sharing bro....me wondered about this joint being related to the 'original' tawandaengs coz they dun serve home brewed and even the menu is off........but told by thai peers that this is the real tawandaeng.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

7E14CDAD-8E20-4625-B28B-8EF8FAF81C5A-223-000000ACC46F9F88_zpsbaf696a8.jpg

4AED7EA4-5E07-4E5D-988F-30AF339BFEB5-223-000000ACBF552311_zps4b2007b7.jpg

7F2CEB2F-92B1-4B84-86EE-959930ADBBE5-223-000000AE3935CE24_zpsac631fe5.jpg

I don't care about your shaking hands YY. But PLEEEASE next time want to post this type of photos post in sequence can? Start from fully clothe the one piece at a time remove, like that more shiok you know?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

me wondered about this joint being related to the 'original' tawandaengs coz they dun serve home brewed and even the menu is off........but told by thai peers that this is the real tawandaeng.
This 1 got own brew (called it 'distillery'), had 1 spicy sauce over fish, som tam and moo tod plus mixers with our poison Mcallan ..ended up poorer by baht1.7k for 3 pax. Opposite got 1 Isaan TWD (another diff owner)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at central festival now with no.2 and 'lamp post' to do some last minute shopping. last few days no chance to have any private moments with no. 2 cos' 'lamp post' keep tagging along. :(

anyway, bus to cnx will depart at 5pm so need to go back apartment soon.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
believe the original germany brewery (rong beer ye rah man) come from 'country place' near rangsit (after dong muang airport).
twd came later but more successful.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
at central festival now with no.2 and 'lamp post' to do some last minute shopping. last few days no chance to have any private moments with no. 2 cos' 'lamp post' keep tagging along. :(

anyway, bus to cnx will depart at 5pm so need to go back apartment soon.

But you sound happy and this is most important buddy.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pork Knuckles with their mash potatoes.....
TeeKii said:
Heard that the pork knuckles in tawadeng is the best in Thailand?
Not sure if it's best in LOS, but sure this is signature dish. :p I mean the TWD's Param 3, Raminthra (and also Siam Discovery outlet). Can aways try the Dempsey 1, authentic enough. Chon's right on thai speak "rong beer ye rah man" (loong beer german)

tawandang1.jpgtwd2.jpgtwd3.JPG

Cannot stomach other 1 fried duck tongue

chonburifc said:
last few days no chance to have any private moments with no. 2 cos' 'lamp post' keep tagging along.
Aiyoh, can stand your ground for some "quality" time mah. All best, at least a tender kiss before she leaves

Last edited:

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste, Oooom. Sawadicup. I understand other than many buddhist temples there are many Hindu shrines dedicated to me and my fellow Lords in Thailand, is this true? My brother Ganesh told me that he is particularly popular among the hot Thai girls, is this true also?

Oooom sawadicup.

Tamdeedaidee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro YY that one u go is called Tawadeang Pluer Chiwit and the one opposite is Tawadeang Isaan. I went to the one u go couple years back, dunno how I ended up there also coz not really high on our radar unlike the one at Rama 3 or Ramintra. Though not same standard as Macallan 2 of us finished a bottle of Benmores & my girl doesn't really drink. 1/2 way thru the bottle joined kon Thai table next to us & did the Isaan joget til closing.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. 2 is someone very special to me some of you might have seen her. yes, she still inmatured ah lian but she very loyal.
we fight, break off and got together. donno how many time until lost count. her temper also like me, very extreme. like is like, no like is no like. that's why we fight so often but last one week, both of us become matured so no fight.

life without her is boring. now i am alone. and i rather be alone and think of the time we had together.

i also sianz mak mak. felt very jialat when the bus departed. not paiseh to say my eyes got some tears. wish i had treat her better.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. 2 is someone very special to me some of you might have seen her. yes, she still inmatured ah lian but she very loyal.
we fight, break off and got together. donno how many time until lost count. her temper also like me, very extreme. like is like, no like is no like. that's why we fight so often but last one week, both of us become matured so no fight.

life without her is boring. now i am alone. and i rather be alone and think of the time we had together.

i also sianz mak mak. felt very jialat when the bus departed. not paiseh to say my eyes got some tears. wish i had treat her better.

In that case, in future treat her better, be a little more patient, caring and loving.
Take care, brother [chonburific]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for a time back then they did not allow people to climb for awhile because some dumb sinkie tourist fall down while climbing.........think they added in some handrails now.......yes it was quite a steep climb and 'scary' enough to get the adrenaline pumping.

Oh the handrails are new additions? It really looks scary looking down at the steep stairs from the highest level cos it has 2 flights of steep steps leading to the highest level. Arun mos actually 3 stories high with the base steps being something like the platform and then 2 flights of steps at each level where you can walk around.

Anyway anyone could have fallen off makes you wonder how ppl in the olden days moved around up and down arun especially those that built it. Oh yes it's not that scary anymore if you climb it often enough.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out door chill out spot called Maldives and another one near by called chill chill. Lots of mossies around and phone signal might have error.

177494925d208e05cca3b83e052d7b3e95fc5047.jpg

1774949373cde0e7ea551459aea0e02857d0794a.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hate flight to Jakarta. Only 1 per day at 8am so gotta leave at bloody 5.30am and wake I 5am. Errrrrr