• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii phom maebaan khun isaan phom tukwan ga gin ahan isaan beua makmak roi! ahan talay ok na.
Hehehe. Bor mee pan ha. Want to try preecha at baan amphur? Very famous live seafood joint or let me know if you have any recommendation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Bor mee pan ha. Want to try preecha at baan amphur? Very famous live seafood joint or let me know if you have any recommendation.

Now halfway through my 4hrs spa and massage. Ok Preecha Seafood sounds good. 6pm?

null-46.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now halfway through my 4hrs spa and massage. Ok Preecha Seafood sounds good. 6pm?
6:15 pm - 6:30 pm can? You know the place? There are 2 shops (one original and the other copy), the one with more cars is the original one.

Added this. Sent location to your whatsapp liaoz.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished massage in this room and hot herb pad and inside a tub of tomyam soup. The herbs in the tub was fantastic. Rejuvenate the whole body.

[video=youtube;78OhP3aKUjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78OhP3aKUjQ&sns=em[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dinner as recommended by Pii Chon. Preecha Seafood. It's at a very obscure corner not easy to find but amazingly very crowded. We're too busy to talk too much because food is great.

Raining heavily
[video=youtube;-N60gR2MDSs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N60gR2MDSs[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's what Chon ordered don't blame me

null-47.jpg

null-48.jpg

null-49.jpg

null-50.jpg

null-51.jpg

This grouper is really fresh, live

null-52.jpg

Mantis prawn, Chon's favourite

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taped this wrestling match at the pink panther.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9WZWafuIclU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy shit fat ah puis selling over priced shitty trinklets

20121113_112601.jpg

See how many ppl were on james bond island

20121113_112552.jpg

Yup hold that brolly up but you're still going to end up black

20121113_112548.jpg

This is what the arriving boat of tourists see on the shore you won't feel lonely.

20121113_111753.jpg

I had the decency to allow the bros here to learn more of this place

20121113_113539.jpg

Only had this beauty here to take

20121113_113642.jpg

Had some boatmen row the whole lot of us 2 by 2 or 3 by 3 towards these caves full of birds nests. Kept on bugging me to tip him 100 baht

20121113_123537.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very cool morning here in Pat. Thanks bro joetys and hope you enjoy the food. Preecha seefood is an old brand and is very popular with both local and foreigners (mainly east Asians).

As joetys has mentioned, place is not easy to find. There are 2 restaurants, side by side (There are no English signboard) so many went to the wrong restaurants. Told joetys the one with more cars is the right one. :p

Myself did not take pics because forgot to charge the S3 . Just realise S3 don't allow taking photos when battery level is at 8%. :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished breakfast, got another 2-3 hours to go before check-out. Will spend some time in the jacuzzi first.

null-53.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Jah wanna ask you are all these whackings for real? The flight is staged I am sure. Small ring poor big angmohs not much room to fight.

The whacks are confirmed real but they are exggerrated and probably don't really hurt. Like when they slap each other it sounds pretty loud but doesn't really hurt and they just act like it hurts.

The muay thai match was better but i didn't record that.

Anyway it was business as usual for that type of club afterwards

20121115_233139.jpg

20121115_232811.jpg

20121115_232805.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AThvS4UapUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>