• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawker rate is S$2.50 to S$3.00 for a plate of noodle/rice and S$0.80 to S$0.90 for a cup of coffee/tea. When I said S$10 for 3 pax with extra, it was for food only, drink not included. Drink ordered from another stall, cold soft drink at S$1.00 each, so S$2.00 for both of them. I love a beer after swimming, so I ordered a can of Carlsberg for myself, S$3.00.
Ram, thanks for the update. Think it's still reasonable. I am toying with the idea of a crazy 3 day hawker food marathon in Sinkeland during june or july. I already prepare the list of hawker food I want to cover. Will be here with GF.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got "live streaming" of the match between "Japan and Thailand“ with soapy actions probably going on now ?:biggrin: The Captain of the Japanese team is a Sinkie leh.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

GM flooding, lol

IMG_2719.jpg

Beer Thai Restaurant expanded, now bigger, tao kay niu still as pretty as ever :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IMG_2724.jpg

Suki Dry

IMG_2728.jpg

Green curry fried rice

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram, thanks for the update. Think it's still reasonable. I am toying with the idea of a crazy 3 day hawker food marathon in Sinkeland during june or july. I already prepare the list of hawker food I want to cover. Will be here with GF.

If you're near to Bukit Merah-Queentown area, the BM HC and ABC HC are musts. You can engage LTB as foodguide. Maxwell after upgrading is so-so, overhyped and overpriced. In central area, of course you can't go wrong with territory, Jalan Besar, Beach Road and Geylang.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want 1 hawker centre a day, Maxwell/Chinatown, Old Airport and maybe Lavender are good choices.

Alamaking got banned from TCSS until running to Thai runroad rufugee camp, hee hee hee, don't infract me again huh, just for humour only.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn just got back home fucking blur now cannot find my 2 iPhones. Damn blur now and want to sleep MacBook power now 6% still cannot find my iPhone and also all my chargers . Where the hellmy maid keep them? Fuxx tomorrow gotto wake uo p at 5am yto catch my 7am flught to Khon Kaen but where the fuck is my mobile knn? Just had 5 bottles of red at Wine I Love You join. knn I really got to sleep now my eyes keep closing.