• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey happy songkran to you does it start today? I understand that in the provinces they can celebrate it for like 2 weeks but in bkk it's only 3 days correct?

Tomorrow or 13th is the first day of Songkran however many offices closed today to let the staff return to their villages. My company has holiday from today to Monday and start work on Tuesday.

For me no difference la, tomorrow Japanese visit and will have meeting with them till late evenings for sure.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tomorrow or 13th is the first day of Songkran however many offices closed today to let the staff return to their villages. My company has holiday from today to Monday and start work on Tuesday.

For me no difference la, tomorrow Japanese visit and will have meeting with them till late evenings for sure.

Splash them with power ranger watergun and rub their faces with watered chalk powder. :biggrin: :smile: But don't anyhow molest...:eek:

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi rusty, Songkran Chokdee. Can direct me where is this Rambuttri? Not familiar with this name leh.

Happy Songkran to you and all here. Thanon Rambuttri is paralleled to Thanon Khaosan here's the map for easy reference.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want good Songkran fun, Yaowarat area is the best. Mostly fair and sporty Chinese or Caucasian complexion ladies. But please, fun is fun, don't go overlimit and molest.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm packed till Tuesday man.... why dun you go?

Not this year Songkran. I'm also quite tied down. Maybe next year Songkran. Or if you want earlier, this Oct./Nov. Loy Krathong. Not so wild as Songkran, but more romantic if you have a Thai girl to loy loy krathong for you, pledging her love for you. Better than you go look for Alamak Queen or Irene Yeoh etc., right?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not this year Songkran. I'm also quite tied down. Maybe next year Songkran. Or if you want earlier, this Oct./Nov. Loy Krathong. Not so wild as Songkran, but more romantic if you have a Thai girl to loy loy krathong for you, pledging her love for you. Better than you go look for Alamak Queen or Irene Yeoh etc., right?
Lets go sian joetsy's maid during Loy Krathong, may the best man wins, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everybody. Happy Songkran to everybody. My Songkran is simple, noon meeting with Japanese visitors on new business overseas sure continue with wine session at late afternoon with dinner and then end up in Plaza for the water festival.

Happy Songkran to you and all here. Thanon Rambuttri is paralleled to Thanon Khaosan here's the map for easy reference.

Thank you Rusty, I've put this into "must do" list when come back from states in May.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, Ramseth take the older 1 then, LOL

Morning P'Joe, hahahaha

Bro, you should up the ante and seek Joe's permission to sianz Hazard.:biggrin:

We know nothing about the maid except that she is armed like a Gukha. With Hazard, at least you don't have to travel all the way to Pak Chong to experience Khaoyai.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, you should up the ante and seek Joe's permission to sianz Hazard.:biggrin:

We know nothing about the maid except that she is armed like a Gukha. With Hazard, at least you don't have to travel all the way to Pak Chong to experience Khaoyai.

knn Songkran morning want to find trouble, good thing I don't know how to zap.

Hazard invited me to her moobaan as usual. Not go there for Songkran for 2 years already. This year the cat not around so the rat came out to play. Tomorrow morning 1st flight to Khon Kaen and Sunday back to Bangkok. Shit will be having lots and lots of satho and dancing for sure.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This year the cat not around so the rat came out to play. Tomorrow morning 1st flight to Khon Kaen and Sunday back ...lots and lots of satho and dancing for sure.
Pal, we only live once. Yours had me grinning:p before my lappy screen, na. Maybe because I can relate in some ways (oops, let's not get there):o

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quiet day in Sin City. Nothing interesting as the action will be on the 19th. This is the tradition. Some farangs already started but not much participation from the locals except on Beach Road.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hazard invited me to her moobaan as usual. Not go there for Songkran for 2 years already. This year the cat not around so the rat came out to play. Tomorrow morning 1st flight to Khon Kaen and Sunday back to Bangkok. Shit will be having lots and lots of satho and dancing for sure.
How's BKK today? Quiet?