• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone. Man, another long long night for me, got back at 7.

I had lots of coffee this morning as a matter of fact a full onr litre of it, from the other end, coffee enema detoxification. Now feelIng real great and ready to go.

I'll be spending my day packing my mountain of CDs making sure I've got every single one in my iTunes. Then evening to SC Park hotel's East Ocean restaurant to have 佛跳墙, already pre-ordered 2 urns one day in advance.
Hehehe. Buddha over the wall. Good stuff.

Traffic is really bad today in Sin City. The jams seems to be in all direction which means everywhere also jam.

Think will dabao some food and beer back tonight. Not in the mood to go anywhere.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few pics when i was in Thailand. Guess where i was

15901451501a5b0f9838acbd13f465d1e39381f9.jpg

Chow keling with evil eyes

1590140800c76f680617a7d780b3f212cb916654.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Been drinking my Cordon Bleu since 2 listening to 陳百強 songs over and over. This is my favourite.

[video=youtube;HUgEEa9APD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUgEEa9APD4&feature=related[/video]

I gone case liao

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jah I guess fist pic is Huay Kwang Suttisan area and pickup at Rama 9 below Motorway to airport.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
a2d3be90.jpg

Just had our 佛跳墙 now in Wine I Love You having a nice bottle of Argentinean blend of Maldec, Merlot and Cab Sav. This bottle new here. Very easy but pack a pinch.

6a52162c.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, your Buddha must be a midget :biggrin:

Yo bro, this no midget la, just one of this can make you full. Inside have a full mid sized abalone, sea cucumber, 3 different types of sharks fins, half black chicken, etc etc. ok ok I don't talk cock you come back here my treat then you know.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo bro, this no midget la, just one of this can make you full. Inside have a full mid sized abalone, sea cucumber, 3 different types of sharks fins, half black chicken, etc etc. ok ok I don't talk cock you come back here my treat then you know.

Frankly, I have never had one before. My impression has always been that of a big "juan lor" ...hehe.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, today arom mai dee. Feeling like taking a drive to BKK? Any recommendations? Prefer joints that open until see daylight type.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Frankly, I have never had one before. My impression has always been that of a big "juan lor" ...hehe.

That settles, no more argument. I am serious, next time you come back we'll do 佛跳墙 at SC Park. So far this is the best I've taken in Thailand and don't waste time with Peking duck in Yaowarat, SC Park is the place.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok guys. going to take a slow ride to walking street just in case I miss out any new joints. Will provide FR if possble.