• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean businesswoman whose trade is in black magic

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real black magic are those new KTV pubs two levels above and two levels below her shop in Sim Lim Square.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of us dont need witch, need bitch, preferably in heat, wtf like that also can.....

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want learn white magic. Indian can become Malay, raise gst can help the poor, and 1 FT can create 3 jobs for locals. :geek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish her the best for her business.

By the way, are the candles scented?

https://thelovewitch.sg/products/red-phallic-candle-lust-passion
https://thelovewitch.sg/products/black-phallic-candle-libido-destruction

2_4bf0a880-daa2-4191-b4ef-9b110e5d4072_1024x1024@2x.png
3_a5fc9c0a-33cc-49f3-bc45-ec349ed135bc_1024x1024@2x.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She has totally changed my negative opinion regarding witches. She's so fair and gorgeous! I would date her and romance her in a heart beat.

Before her, I assumed all witches were mean and frustrated virgins.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has totally changed my negative opinion regarding witches. She's so fair and gorgeous! I would date her and romance her in a heart beat.

Before her, I assumed all witches were mean and frustrated virgins.

I doubt the stereotypical witches are virgins. :biggrin:

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
can asked her if can use black magic on ccp???

make them collapse faster???

use black magic on winnie xi hitler???made his wife leave him with amdk and made him becum a sissy.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion and superstition is the best business to be in. No accountability for false claims and bad products and only need one or two good outcomes to make your good name in this business.

Just like fortune-telling or fungsui. out of 100 people who consulted the service, only need one to strike it rich or outcome as you "predicted" and you will get words out that you are accurate while the rest will just die out and disappear.