• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Nation of PAPPY 4-Eye Monkeys !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the PAP schools, 9 out of ten wear glasses, mostly short-sighted.

How are you going to produce good NS men and good athletes to win gold medals for Sinkaporeans to get rich?
PAP loves gold medals, no wonder the PAP baboons are blowing money on FT sportspeople.

An army of 4-eye monkeys how to fight a war?

Your children go to PAP schools to get 4-eyes, and serve the NS.

New army uniform so what ? With 4 eyes , these NS men look like nerds. Just imagine asshole loong put on the new NS uniform with his glasses, you still call him General ? WTF !

Unlike our time, Shy NS men now need PAP to get wives for them to fuck or else they let the PRC mei-meis flush down their healthy sperms at the geylang drains.

No wonder asshole loong's father prefers gurkas, stronger and longer, some more no 4 eyes.

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong: Dear, dear, 9 out of 10 slaves 4 eyes. How to fight a war? Singapore is doomed!

Madam Ching: Don't be stupid Loong, there is something call Lasik these days :biggrin:

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong: Dear, dear, 9 out of 10 slaves 4 eyes. How to fight a war? Singapore is doomed!

Madam Ching: Don't be stupid Loong, there is something call Lasik these days :biggrin:

bedtime continues.....

Asshole Loong: what lasik ? not safe already, eye infection you know, afterward, my sister will write to the forum and hantam me.

ho chee: nevermind the wei ling,you talk about getting married and have children, why not talk to her about it, 5 years later, she would run out of lubrication, only soldiers at war got appetite.

Asshole: aiyah, dont talk about her lah, KNN, she makes me malu...sleep lah.