• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A message from an Iranian to all the Muslims here.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how did Islam spread to Msia, Indon, Brunei?

How did Islam spread through Asia? Just google

Therefore, one would say that Islam arrived in South-East Asia in a peaceful way through trade and interactions between Muslim merchants and the locals. Similarly to Buddhism, Islam blended with existing cultural and religious influences of the Southeast Asian regions.

1. You are saying because the spread of islam to SEA is peaceful, therefore the spread elsewhere is peaceful too? My undestanding of your comment betul?

2. Islam did not blend with existing culture in SEA. Can you name one non-islamic festival celebrating by malays in SG and MY?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. You are saying because the spread of islam to SEA is peaceful, therefore the spread elsewhere is peaceful too? My undestanding of your comment betul?

2. Islam did not blend with existing culture in SEA. Can you name one non-islamic festival celebrating by malays in SG and MY?
New year, st patricks day, Valentine's day, sonkran, .....

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Islam is a peaceful religion. Ok, i standing by for your next usual out of context post again.

I ever come across some Malay children celebrating lantern festival with Chinese. Eating halal moon cake.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Islam is a peaceful religion. Ok, i standing by for your next usual out of context post again.

I ever come across some Malay children celebrating lantern festival with Chinese. Eating halal moon cake.

In sinkieland, malay ustaz and religious leaders visit temples and churches. Muslims are sharing dining tables with infidels. Islam in sinkieland is peaceful due to the good work of MUIS+ISD. I agree with you, islam in sinkieland is peaceful.

@JohnTan being a grassroots leaders has the privilege to vet your masjid sermon scripts.

It is a history fact islam was spread to iran, afghan, north africa and northern india via VIOLENCE.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

National day?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In sinkieland, malay ustaz and religious leaders visit temples and churches. Muslims are sharing dining tables with infidels. Islam in sinkieland is peaceful due to the good work of MUIS+ISD. I agree with you, islam in sinkieland is peaceful.

@JohnTan being a grassroots leaders has the privilege to vet your masjid sermon scripts.

It is a history fact islam was spread to iran, afghan, north africa and northern india via VIOLENCE.

In Singapore alone, islam can be peaceful thanks to PAP intervention and reformation of the mohammedan religion. Can't speak for islam outside of Singapore.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore alone, islam can be peaceful thanks to PAP intervention and reformation of the mohammedan religion. Can't speak for islam outside of Singapore.

In Singapore, mosques provide financial aides to infidels. Outside sinkieland, those non-pious type are more peaceful.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because Muslims in siNkie have been subjugated and persecuted, kampung land seized and turned into HDB for more chinese to live and become citizens. A day will come when the land will Be cleansed of these filth and become pristine again.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because Muslims in siNkie have been subjugated and persecuted, kampung land seized and turned into HDB for more chinese to live and become citizens. A day will come when the land will Be cleansed of these filth and become pristine again.

To achieve your goal of 50% malay population, more incest and inbreeding??

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you following this rule of thumb and logic:

When muslims in islamic countries don't give and take red packets, it is most like haram. And support can be found in the koran or hadiths.
But when mudslimes take red packets, root pork eating chicks etc...its halal

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the greeks who fucked the persians first. And when Alexander died in egypt, his empire was subdivided among his generals. Persia was under ssasanid. Until arab liberated persuans and they regained their voices,

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are referring to Christianity. Yes, Christianity spread via violence. They eliminate Muslims by invading ME. You can ask G Bush.