• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A man followed me today but I won

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man in a black tee shirt blue jeans and dark shades followed me today

I wasn't sure that he was trailing me, so I dropped from the bus and waited for the next one with same number

He didn't board, so I thought my fears were unfounded

Later when I got off, I realised that he had followed in a cab

He didn't know that I knew, but when I pretended to pick a coin from the ground I glanced backward and saw him at the corner of my eye

I knew he wanted my spot. But I must protect it. No one knows, only me and a few stray dogs.

There is no quiet place in Singapore except my corner of the monsoon drain.

So I walked into a MacDonald's, flipped open my notebook to tap into the slow wifi until he lost his patience

This time I win

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you have a story for us again. :biggrin:

Many years ago I had a friend A who loved biking

He rode a Katana all the way to Haatyai

He made it halfway back ... he was found on the side of the highway with his bike in pieces

They took him back, he survived the accident but suffered brain damage

He died two years afterwards, he regained some consciousness but was unaware of friends and family, nor could he walk or talk

All he mumbled was kui kah liao, kui kah liao (in Hokkien open the throttle all the way)

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you the "xiao mei mei,bao zhe yang wa wa" type or "xiao di di, yao bu yao wan go li" kind?

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wasn't sure that he was trailing me, so I dropped from the bus and waited for the next one with same number

He didn't know that I knew, but when I pretended to pick a coin from the ground I glanced backward and saw him at the corner of my eye

I knew he wanted my spot. But I must protect it. No one knows, only me and a few stray dogs.

So I walked into a MacDonald's, flipped open my notebook to tap into the slow wifi until he lost his patience

This time I win

Just a gay except next time, dun pick a coin unless u also one.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Later when ....

hi tsr111,

welcome back. did u complete your treatment at IMH:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a gay except next time, dun pick a coin unless u also one.

I thought it was, when you drop a bar of soap, don't bend to pick it up; that is why we use shower cream these days...:biggrin: for fear of the BAYI! ( Bayi!..chope!)

But StINkerporeans, do not have to bend...they get shafted everyday by the MIW's???:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This time I win

Maybe it was your old friend....giving you a ride on his motorbike?:biggrin: