• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot of people coughing everywhere

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said before, if you're already vaxxed, it doesn't matter whether you take another booster or not, or if you wear a mask or not.

Please enjoy your VAIDS. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
True. I just came back fm Gp. For my cough. Yearly flu jab is useless!

Coughs are caused by headcolds not influenza. The most common cause of headcolds is the rhinovirus family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinovirus

Transmission and epidemiology
Main article: Common cold

Rhinoviruses may be spread via airborne aerosols, respiratory droplets and from fomites (contaminated surfaces), including direct person-to-person contact.[5]

Rhinoviruses are spread worldwide and are the primary cause of the common cold. Symptoms include sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing and cough; sometimes accompanied by muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headache, muscle weakness, or loss of appetite. Most sinus findings are reversible consistent with a self-limited viral process typical of rhinovirus colds. Fever and extreme exhaustion are more usual in influenza. Children may have six to twelve colds a year.[citation needed] In the United States, the incidence of colds is higher in the autumn and winter, with most infections occurring between September and April. The seasonality may be due to the start of the school year[citation needed] and to people spending more time indoors thereby increasing the chance of transmission of the virus.[6] Lower ambient temperatures, especially outdoors, may also be a factor[7] given that rhinoviruses preferentially replicate at 32 °C (89 °F) as opposed to 37 °C (98 °F). The changes in temperature, humidity and wind patterns seem to be factors.[citation needed]

Those most affected by rhinoviruses are infants, the elderly, and immunocompromised people.[8]

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-10-12-11-31-38-44_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

You guys know this?

Go to the shop. Ask for make ur own juice. Tell them apple, Beetroot, carrot, ginger and lemon, no ice.. Go for the largest cup.. Drink that.. U will be OK.. Do it twice a day.

If u can go buy organic on all the ingredients on your own and juice at home, this is even better.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect Covit virus is back, no more report from msm about how many have been infected todate.

The worst thing I witnessed today was a fat uncle packing and wrapping durians at a stall at Blk 513 Bishan while constantly sneezing and wheezing. He wasn't covered up. I feel bad for the folks who ultimately purchased those durians without knowing. That same fruit stall's hygiene has never been good for many years. Hope NEA investigate why those workers serving foods never wear mask.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I suspect Covit virus is back, no more report from msm about how many have been infected todate.

The worst thing I witnessed today was a fat uncle packing and wrapping durians at a stall at Blk 513 Bishan while constantly sneezing and wheezing. He wasn't covered up. I feel bad for the folks who ultimately purchased those durians without knowing. That same fruit stall's hygiene has never been good for many years. Hope NEA investigate why those workers serving foods never wear mask.
the test kits are useless against the new variant..cannot detect one. confirm negative