• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A friend saw "him" this morning with no bodyguards

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
34360447856170751665545.jpg

Spot him in this picture. :p:p:p

Mystery Machine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon my ignorance but who is the "him" you are referring to?

EDIT: Oh I did not see old goat over there. My eyesight is failing me..

Isn't that when he toured MBS before it opened?

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course , he's very well protected; his bodyguards are discreet, in plain clothes and with triangle eyes looking everywhere. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
dress like a ninja and appear in front of him, then you will see all the jing yi wei appears

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be bored at home and in office. His underlings did not arrange any travels for him this month.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure got body guards lah.

Spore streets got so many communists & terrorists out to get him.

He's probably reccing for a site for a new monument :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon my ignorance but who is the "him" you are referring to?

EDIT: Oh I did not see old goat over there. My eyesight is failing me..

Isn't that when he toured MBS before it opened?

-_-" your eyesight really bad, i said this morning liao !@#$%^&*(

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
K lah, but i thought more mah, LOL

Definitely more, the 2 dogs following him are the physicals presence for deterence.

Given a platoon of Gorkhas are stationed behind Oxley areas, you can guess his security detail strength when he jalan jalan.:cool:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never goes out all alone without at least 2 body guards. Even when he goes jogging when he was still strong enough for that.

Have you check out the trees ? It may be his body guards in disguise in tree-lookalike costume.

But..but...but...how come no one stop him and ask him questions, then many will gather around and it will get rowdy. then pushing starts and then a fight followed by a civil war.....etc ? Remember the reason poodles gave for not issuing a permit for a cycling ?

And does he has a permit to a procession with a few people walking, though not necessary together, but with a common objective of walking from 1 point to another ?.....hmmmmmm.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The flood has worried him because his son say Singapore is not flood-free !

So he tours Sickapore river to double check whether the marina barrage should be demolished !

Scared oredi, cannot walk properly still have to force himself to go there and confirmed .

No use lah, the flood will still come if the barrage is not takeaway ---honest mistake
!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely more, the 2 dogs following him are the physicals presence for deterence.

Given a platoon of Gorkhas are stationed behind Oxley areas, you can guess his security detail strength when he jalan jalan.:cool:

I stay in River Valley area....almost everyday can see His convoy passby....unmarked volvo suv with police siren and His private plated lexus 430 behind and a police motorbike next to it.