• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A comparison of US and Australia. USA might be better for Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha, when have I suddenly become a Republican? Why are we talking about Sarah Palin? You volunteer right? Wahahahaha:eek:

Even my son is laughing........ Texas! Wahahahahaha.... Mitt Romney..... Mccain.... oh, you forgot Ron Paul! Hahahahahahahahahahaha, maybe Meghan Mccain! Whahahaahahahahahahahah, Fox News... whahahahhahahhhahahaha,

Honestly, don't show this to your colleagues... many of them are actually closet Republicans. Remember, 47% of them voted for Mccain.... even California has over 30% of them.... I'm so.... wahahaahhahahahaha!

BTW, my son's only 3 years old... wahahhahaha

Oh we know those liberal republicans voted for us. Goes to show how much you know, which is NADA.

Which brings us to hard right wingers like you, Mr PAP, or is that just the hand you use to pleasure yourself when you see Sarah Palin your idol. Sickos like you gotta stop doing the five knuckle shuffle to her while watching the 700 club you little bitch. You dirty like pricks turn a blind eye when your boyfriend McCain treated his first wife like garbage and dumped her ass and left her die all alone. Sick sick sick. Not us, we dont want your kind here and we have spoken, you little Newt Gingrich butt banger. You have been tossed on your ass where you belong.

Oh man this time I have really outdone myself!!!

Hee Hee Hee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh we know those liberal republicans voted for us. Goes to show how much you know, which is NADA.

Which brings us to hard right wingers like you, Mr PAP, or is that just the hand you use to pleasure yourself when you see Sarah Palin your idol. Sickos like you gotta stop doing the five knuckle shuffle to her while watching the 700 club you little bitch. You dirty like pricks turn a blind eye when your boyfriend McCain treated his first wife like garbage and dumped her ass and left her die all alone. Sick sick sick. Not us, we dont want your kind here and we have spoken, you little Newt Gingrich butt banger. You have been tossed on your ass where you belong.

Oh man this time I have really outdone myself!!!

Hee Hee Hee

You really haven't got to know much about American politics, have you? Are you just trying to show me you know? Wahahahahhahahah! You can even tell what cars Republicans and Democrats drive... right? Wahahhaahahaha

By the way, I'm a registered Libertarian. Mark my words.... LIBERTARIAN. I voted for Obama, and I voted against Resolution 8 (I don't wanna ban gay marriage). If Ron Paul would have run, my vote will be for him. Go ahead... whack all the Republicans and show this to your colleagues. Go ahead! Wahahhahaahah

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really haven't got to know much about American politics, have you? Are you just trying to show me you know? Wahahahahhahahah! You can even tell what cars Republicans and Democrats drive... right? Wahahhaahahaha

By the way, I'm a registered Libertarian. Mark my words.... LIBERTARIAN. I voted for Obama, and I voted against Resolution 8 (I don't wanna ban gay marriage). If Ron Paul would have run, my vote will be for him. Go ahead... whack all the Republicans and show this to your colleagues. Go ahead! Wahahhahaahah

Ron Paul? All he did was talk about fairtax. On and on and on. You give a wee bit more to the lower income earners and we can talk.

Ban Gay Marriage? In California? Oh thats right the black vote came out but they all are against gay marriage. 90% against, what a demographic. I wonder what Arnies thoughts are on being married to such a liberal? What say you pam?

Someone has to male amends somewhere for Mr Lky and his dogma.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul? All he did was talk about fairtax. On and on and on. You give a wee bit more to the lower income earners and we can talk.

Ban Gay Marriage? In California? Oh thats right the black vote came out but they all are against gay marriage. 90% against, what a demographic. I wonder what Arnies thoughts are on being married to such a liberal? What say you pam?

Someone has to male amends somewhere for Mr Lky and his dogma.

You tok like you know politics a lot... show this to your colleagues in the US (if you're here). You don't even know what's for Proposition 8, and what's against Proposition 8! You mixed it up man! Wahahahahahaha.

You don't even know what Ron Paul said! You didn't even keep track! Low income earner? My goodness.... if you don't know much about American politics, you either stand asides, and stop becoming a fool.

Arnie? Not sure if you even know the origin of Proposition 8. You tok like you know a lot... but clearly exposes your lack of.... knowledge... why am I still talking to you? Because, I have nothing better to do in the summer! I'm now living in my vacation home in Montana..... checking emails, and basically does nothing everyday. I have plenty of time till August... enjoy dude... keep your "poor men's complaints" to yourself, and your whinning PAP at faults.... I don't give a damn.... who cares. ONly you.... I have plenty of time to spare. Not sure you little poor fellow has any left...

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tok like you know politics a lot... show this to your colleagues in the US (if you're here). You don't even know what's for Proposition 8, and what's against Proposition 8! You mixed it up man! Wahahahahahaha.

You don't even know what Ron Paul said! You didn't even keep track! Low income earner? My goodness.... if you don't know much about American politics, you either stand asides, and stop becoming a fool.

Arnie? Not sure if you even know the origin of Proposition 8. You tok like you know a lot... but clearly exposes your lack of.... knowledge... why am I still talking to you? Because, I have nothing better to do in the summer! I'm now living in my vacation home in Montana..... checking emails, and basically does nothing everyday. I have plenty of time till August... enjoy dude... keep your "poor men's complaints" to yourself, and your whinning PAP at faults.... I don't give a damn.... who cares. ONly you.... I have plenty of time to spare. Not sure you little poor fellow has any left...

Oh man, when I show this one to people on Mon Morning there is going to be ALOT of laughter! You have to be one of the most stupid people I have ever come across! You dont understand anything! You have no understanding of Prop 8, its implications, or whats actually being challenged! You really are the wish fufilling tree. You have given me so much mirth, its just unbelievable. You are incapable of discussing normal current events, even as an admitted Ron Paul supporter.

Hee Hee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh man, when I show this one to people on Mon Morning there is going to be ALOT of laughter! You have to be one of the most stupid people I have ever come across! You dont understand anything! You have no understanding of Prop 8, its implications, or whats actually being challenged! You really are the wish fufilling tree. You have given me so much mirth, its just unbelievable. You are incapable of discussing normal current events, even as an admitted Ron Paul supporter.

Hee Hee

You're just a 10-year series.... copying what others have just said.... If you're real American, i.e. with a passport, you know they don't sound like the way you discuss things. In real life, no one really cares about you, that's why you're on this forum. If you're so great, try donating some money to Obama.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just a 10-year series.... copying what others have just said.... If you're real American, i.e. with a passport, you know they don't sound like the way you discuss things. In real life, no one really cares about you, that's why you're on this forum. If you're so great, try donating some money to Obama.

Kind of the response I was expecting from someone who has lost every argument so far on this forum. And the fun involved with making you look so bad is worth it too.

Hee Hee Hee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of the response I was expecting from someone who has lost every argument so far on this forum. And the fun involved with making you look so bad is worth it too.

Hee Hee Hee

You're not just a 10-year series, you're a 10-year old. So this is the only place where you expect to win? Nice. What's the prize? I begin to suspect that you don't have a Green Card (let alone citizenship), I think you're just a kid, probably 10 years old or less... nice.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not just a 10-year series, you're a 10-year old. So this is the only place where you expect to win? Nice. What's the prize? I begin to suspect that you don't have a Green Card (let alone citizenship), I think you're just a kid, probably 10 years old or less... nice.

Just what I expected from someone who has lost every argument so far. And you are so incoherent too.

Hee hee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, 20-year series that nobody buys.... don't have to be a loser. There's no category for those who is already a goner even before the race begins.... that's a 10-year series, and then multiply by 20 with that...

Is that the best you can do? What happened to the "If you love where you migrated to, there is no reason to migrate" and other such gems worthy of an old, PAP drone like you?

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the best you can do? What happened to the "If you love where you migrated to, there is no reason to migrate" and other such gems worthy of an old, PAP drone like you?

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Did I say exactly what you "cited" me on? Did I ever say I belong to PAP? You know, if you like Obama, then you should like PAP.... that's the truth. If you support George Bush, then your mentality should be quite different from PAP's.... that's quite simple... it's just that you haven't give a thought about it... hard enough. Now, go back to work.... before you get yourself fired... pretty soon... :p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say exactly what you "cited" me on? Did I ever say I belong to PAP? You know, if you like Obama, then you should like PAP.... that's the truth. If you support George Bush, then your mentality should be quite different from PAP's.... that's quite simple... it's just that you haven't give a thought about it... hard enough. Now, go back to work.... before you get yourself fired... pretty soon... :p

I am merely pointing out how your PAP tactics and your republican ideals are one and the same. No wonder you are a hard right wing scumbag.

And a PAP one at that

:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am merely pointing out how your PAP tactics and your republican ideals are one and the same. No wonder you are a hard right wing scumbag.

And a PAP one at that

:p:p:p

Oh, now I become a right wing scum bag.... nice.... so when have I become a right wing scum bag? And how? And how have I become a PAP? I'm very stupid, so I need you to educate me what's a Right Wing Scum Bag and what's PAP?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, now I become a right wing scum bag.... nice.... so when have I become a right wing scum bag? And how? And how have I become a PAP? I'm very stupid, so I need you to educate me what's a Right Wing Scum Bag and what's PAP?

Educate you? Just ask your scum Far Right Idol Mr Ron Paul

Only a PAP pig like you can openly support a Far Right winger and have a sudden PAP-esque case of amnesia.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving, spastic.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Educate you? Just ask your scum Far Right Idol Mr Ron Paul

Only a PAP pig like you can openly support a Far Right winger and have a sudden PAP-esque case of amnesia.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving, spastic.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

So why is Ron Paul a Far Right winger? Why is PAP a far right winger? Can you educate me? I thought a Far Right wing is Rush Limbaugh? PAP is a Centrist... mainly big government is a democratic agenda, and PAP supports prostitution... what isn't that a left? Ron Paul is a Libertarian... Libertarians are not known to be Right... they're more known to support the constitution, and somehow on the other side...

I think I've began to expose your poor knowledge of PAP and brain.... you look really stupid here....

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why is Ron Paul a Far Right winger? Why is PAP a far right winger? Can you educate me? I thought a Far Right wing is Rush Limbaugh? PAP is a Centrist... mainly big government is a democratic agenda, and PAP supports prostitution... what isn't that a left? Ron Paul is a Libertarian... Libertarians are not known to be Right... they're more known to support the constitution, and somehow on the other side...

I think I've began to expose your poor knowledge of PAP and brain.... you look really stupid here....

Bullshit. Liberman is. What a load of bull! And we all know what happened to him and his partisan crap. Pseudo Far Right wingers wishing to distance themselves from the Republicans in 2008 such as your idol have failed miserably. We all know Ron Paul failed in his 2008 Bid to win the Republican Nomination. Did'nt he come in last or was that Guiliani? It did not work. Libertarian bullshit.

Oh that's right there are alot of Non- Republican Libertarian far right wingers FROM TEXAS WHO ARE CONSERVATIVE BIBLE HUGGING MANIACS WHO ALSO HAS STRONG CONNECTIONS TO THE NRA. While you are at it why not ask your far right winger why at the recent Conservative Political Action Conference he was polled in 3rd along wife his good friend co Right Winger SARAH PALIN and Behind THEIR CO-Right Wingers Mitt Romney and Jindal. Its because he is a far right Winger you fucking stupid idiot.

You are only making yourself look more foolish as time goes on, leaving me to expose your stupidity with each post. It is with gratitude I am able to see such perverse idiocy.

Next you may suggest Diane Fienstein is a conservative liberal!

Thank you for being such a dumb shit!

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshit. Liberman is. What a load of bull! And we all know what happened to him and his partisan crap. Pseudo Far Right wingers wishing to distance themselves from the Republicans in 2008 such as your idol have failed miserably. We all know Ron Paul failed in his 2008 Bid to win the Republican Nomination. Did'nt he come in last or was that Guiliani? It did not work. Libertarian bullshit.

Oh that's right there are alot of Non- Republican Libertarian far right wingers FROM TEXAS WHO ARE CONSERVATIVE BIBLE HUGGING MANIACS WHO ALSO HAS STRONG CONNECTIONS TO THE NRA. While you are at it why not ask your far right winger why at the recent Conservative Political Action Conference he was polled in 3rd along wife his good friend co Right Winger SARAH PALIN and Behind THEIR CO-Right Wingers Mitt Romney and Jindal. Its because he is a far right Winger you fucking stupid idiot.

You are only making yourself look more foolish as time goes on, leaving me to expose your stupidity with each post. It is with gratitude I am able to see such perverse idiocy.

Next you may suggest Diane Fienstein is a conservative liberal!

Thank you for being such a dumb shit!

Lieberman (not Liberman like you spelled it) is a liberal. If you cannot even spell their name, I don't know if you can qualify to use the word stupid on others.

Sarah Palin is a bimbo (not a far right conservative, she doesn't even know what conservatism is).

Mitt Romney is a businessman.... official swinger. And he didn't hug the bible like you said he did... he's a Mormon.

Jindal is an actor, not a real "nut" conservative.

Right, there's a lot of "Neo-conservative" Libertarian.... show me where they are? You mean Rush Limbaugh? Hahahahahaha.

You're beginning to show that you're the shit. Nope, you're not shit. You're less than shit... at least shit fertilizes. :wink:

Ron Paul? Sure, that clearly shows he's not a nut.... like yourself. You're swimming in a pile of shit, and calls it nice, because you smell worst. Have fun in that pot of shit. ;b