• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80 yrs old dish washer granny collapsed in toilet ....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 06:06 PM#1limteh
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png

<dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt> <dd>Aug 2012</dd><dt>Posts</dt> <dd>157</dd></dl>

[h=2]80 yrs old dish washer granny collapsed in toilet ....[/h]
Reported in Shin Min today ... 80 yrs old dish washer granny...collapsed and died in the toilet...bukit merah ABC hawker centre...

Sad...R.I.P....​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky.jpg

Tee hee! Pathetic weakling auntie. Look at me, I'm still working and brimming with vitality at almost 90 years old.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's time we stop those above 70 or so from working.
i can't take my meals when i see these singaporean elderly pushing the cart and cleaning the tables. very sad.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY: You die your business. I cheated SGP of billions and I am richer than LKS. I will see you SGP cockroaches and offspring all dead before I move on to my ascension. Hahahaha. And I will eat royal food in your face!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chebye vote PAP out. KNN age 80 still need to work to survive.
Hope gov will change the law. Age 60 and above should not work more than 40hr/week or max 160hr/month.
All should stop working after 70.
Eg. LKY should retire 89 already.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all these elderly uncles and aunties look very sad. they take great effort just to clean your tables. and it is really very sad to see them going around pushing their trolleys with one bucket of dirty water and a piece of dirty cloth. damned jialat!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80 yr old granny should consider herself lucky to live till 80. If not for PAP's world class health care programme, hitting 70 also tak boleh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I see old folks tending hawker stalls, some of which are rather popular and have long queues.

It will be fun when one of them drops dead while cooking or taking orders.

Already, there had been a case of an elderly taxi driver dropping dead at the wheel while a passenger is on board.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Granny.

80 years old dish washer?? Unbelievable. Uniquely Sinking Land.

Guys, are you ashamed of being a Sinkee?