• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

66.6% are loving it...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29x7nnq.jpg

So how to wake up our blur sinkies?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]I don't know about the rest of you but I for one am getting sick and tired of the losers like Makapaa and Angie II (both Chinks btw) constantly blaming the 66% for their woes. These are the same arseholes who hold out on the belief the PAP regime can be thrown through the ballot boxes, despite all the gerrymander, redrawing of boundaries, GRCs, threats over CPF, HDB upgrading, etc, etc...

To use GCT's analogy, the elections is like a soccer match, with the PAP on one side and the Opposition on the other. The referee and both linesman (elections committee) are from the PAP team. Should the opp team score a goal, the referee can rule an offside or some type of infrigement. Rules can be changed at the drop of a hat.

if winning isn't difficult enough, the FA (govt, courts) can suspend players who can threaten the home team (eg: CSJ and SDP).

Even a bookie will know well enough not to take bets against the home team.

Yet we have morons like Angie and Makapaa who bet on the impossible and blame 66%.

Why can't the 33% take to the streets and make the changes now?? Aren't they just as useless as the 66% when shouting from the sidelines?

Speaking of percentages what about the 75% Chinks that dominate this country?? Kia Cheng Hu and Bo Lumpar???
[/COLOR]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stinking keling shit like me should learn to behave
& be grateful,
that is why i just can't sit & do nothing seeing them whacking my masters
:p

Hey stinko keling shit, this is a thread dedicated to the 66.6% who loved to be assed by pappies. Why are u whining here? Oh.. looking above my post i know why! :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
U like which pic...... show us lo.........

dun think a picture can wake up the people...

you need Wendy Neo's videos to wake them up!

like this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

but must broadcast on National TV okay?

Lee Regime will collapse immedately after that...:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
No semblance of intellect or self-respect. Hardly suprising seeing as to the way Angie II whines in this forum. Rather than tackle the substance of my post you resort to lies and distortion. Useless Sinkees like you deserve to be replaced by FTs.

Next please!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No semblance of intellect or self-respect. Hardly suprising seeing as to the way Angie II whines in this forum. Rather than tackle the substance of my post you resort to lies and distortion. Useless Sinkees like you deserve to be replaced by FTs.

Next please!

i actually enjoyed some of Angie II postings...even some are a bit bland...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Behind my comp. i can boast who i am, what i do, how loaded i am, all without proof. :p

I am here to have "fun" & not wasting my time with racist scums like your stinking kind. So don't come & f88king tell me how i should behave here, as if i give a shit to how u think of me. Also it is pointless to debate with PAPee IBs when they incessantly cock suck and defend their masters. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here to have "fun" & not wasting my time with racist scums like your stinking kind. So don't come & f88king tell me how i should behave here, as if i give a shit to how u think of me. Also it is pointless to debate with PAPee IBs when they incessantly cock suck and defend their masters. :biggrin:

take it easy buddy..

maybe you can do one pic for this fake yellow people guy...

he seems to follow everyone of your postings...very loyal fan...LOL...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take it easy buddy..

maybe you can do one pic for this fake yellow people guy...

he seems to follow everyone of your postings...very loyal fan...LOL...

No problem lah, flaming used to be my specialty in sam's other forum back in 2006 (not delphi) so i have all the time in the world to play with them if i choose to. So in cyberspace don't tell me about righteousness when one is posting under a nick behind a comp. Fun is how i call it. :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny you are a racist scum yourself. You post your garbage blaming 66%. At least i can take it apart with some reasoning unlike you resorting to cut and paste. I'll tell you how you can behave motherfucker. What the fuck are you going to do besides whining? Having fun arsewipe???

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem lah, flaming used to be my specialty in sam's other forum back in 2006 (not delphi) so i have all the time in the world to play with them if i choose to. So in cyberspace don't tell me about righteousness when one is posting under a nick behind a comp. Fun is how i call it. :biggrin:

Fun? Sounds more like whining and whingeing like a loser. Miserable about the state of politics in this country and cry mother cry father about losing jobs to FT and having to serve NS.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey winner why you pretend to be of a fake race?

ashamed of your race is it? no pride for being a winner?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was about 300 brave Spartans. Here we have 75% balless Chinks who whine about the PAP.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey winner why you pretend to be of a fake race?

ashamed of your race is it? no pride for being a winner?

It's a nick like any other Chink. Why don't you go police the other nicks first. You've already got quite a following with your religious rants.. believe me the last thing you want is me on your arse.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blah blah blah...

Loser go to sleep, u have to wake up for work & report to your boss the next day while i am my own boss. I can see that u are fuming mad with too many here poking fun of your stinking keling shit until u have to flood every thread with your racist remarks. Keep posting :biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser go to sleep, u have to wake up for work & report to your boss the next day while i am my own boss. I can see that u are fuming mad with too many here poking fun of your stinking keling shit until u have to flood every thread with your racist remarks. Keep posting :biggrin::biggrin:

Take it easy lah! I have been observing him closely. Can't help it, the stink you know! The piece of shit must have had a Chinese father who out of unsatiable lust or a sexual craving disorder just rammed his big Chinese cock into his $5 whore mother and the rest is history!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take it easy lah! I have been observing him closely. Can't help it, the stink you know! The piece of shit must have had a Chinese father who out of unsatiable lust or a sexual craving disorder just rammed his big Chinese cock into his $5 whore mother and the rest is history!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No leh i am beginning to enjoy seeing this keling shit getting mad. Who knows i may end up stalking his posts! :biggrin::biggrin: