• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat $600 bet on Argentina to lift the World Cup trophy

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight will we see the end of European dominance. Four different European nations have won the past four World Cups & it’s wouldn’t be a shock if that became five in a row in 2022.

Reigning champions France have star talent such as Kylian Mbappe & Antoine Griezmann.

Lionel Messi isn’t just the best player of his generation. He won the FIFA World Player of the Year six times & mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Diego Maradona. Unlike those two .. Messi has yet to win the World Cup & tonight is his last chance :smile:

We expecting to see both teams abandoned the zonal marking strategy in defence tonight & they will adopt the traditional man marking strategy in defence.

So I bet $600 on Argentina outright at odd of $1.70 & earlier I also had placed a $200 bet on France to finish as runner up at odd of $2.45.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight will we see the end of European dominance. Four different European nations have won the past four World Cups & it’s wouldn’t be a shock if that became five in a row in 2022.

Reigning champions France have star talent such as Kylian Mbappe & Antoine Griezmann.

Lionel Messi isn’t just the best player of his generation. He won the FIFA World Player of the Year six times & mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Diego Maradona. Unlike those two .. Messi has yet to win the World Cup & tonight is his last chance :smile:

We expecting to see both teams abandoned the zonal marking strategy in defence tonight & they will adopt the traditional man marking strategy in defence.

So I bet $600 on Argentina outright at odd of $1.70 & earlier I also had placed a $200 bet on France to finish as runner up at odd of $2.45.

bro time 2 gpgt :wink:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not just a monetary win for me .. it’s also an emotional win for me :inlove:

Argentina .. I supported since my childhood days 1986 Maradona lifted the World Cup trophy back then there is no internet.

Now 2022 the world had changed so much … :speechless:

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not just a monetary win for me .. it’s also an emotional win for me :inlove:

Argentina .. I supported since my childhood days 1986 Maradona lifted the World Cup trophy back then there is no internet.

Yeah... Changed for the worst I would say!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must also have a faded vintage light blue Argentina shirt like many of the Malay uncles. :biggrin: