• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

58 graves are covered in Islamic graffiti including 'France is already Allah's', 'Submit to Allah' & 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims' at Dordogne cemetry

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Allahs-Ramadan-Muslims-Dordogne-cemetery.html

Nearly 60 graves in a French cemetery have been covered in Islamic graffiti, including phrases such as 'Submit to Allah' and 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims'.

On Monday morning, a total of 58 burial sites in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered scrawled over in an incident that has left the neighbourhood outraged.

Images of the graffiti show Islamic messages written in French sprayed in black and white paint across graves and doors.

The acts of vandalism allegedly occurred over Sunday night, only to be discovered by the Mayor of Clermont d'Excideuil, Claude Eymery, the following morning.

Tombs, the war memorial, the church door, a Calvary, and a fountain were covered with inscriptions.

58 tombs in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered covered in Islamic graffiti on Monday morning

58 tombs in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered covered in Islamic graffiti on Monday morning
One tomb read: 'France is already Allah's'. The incident left citizens 'shocked' and 'even traumatised'

One tomb read: 'France is already Allah's'. The incident left citizens 'shocked' and 'even traumatised'
The church doors were also a target for the vandals as they sprayed 'Ramadan Mubarak' on the doors

The church doors were also a target for the vandals as they sprayed 'Ramadan Mubarak' on the doors
A resident told FranceInfo: 'I just discovered these tags and it sends shivers down my spine. When I read this, it chills me. It’s a trauma for the town'

A resident told FranceInfo: 'I just discovered these tags and it sends shivers down my spine. When I read this, it chills me. It’s a trauma for the town'

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could have been prevented had the Frenchies been smart enough to vote for Le Pen back in the day.

Le Pen. The father, not the daughter.

Similar situation for the UK (BNP) and Germany (AfD).