• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

520 521

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother here who has PRC mei mei as girl friend, remember today and tomorrow is Chinese Valentine day and time to celebrate with your love one. :wink:

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother here who has PRC mei mei as girl friend, remember today and tomorrow is Chinese Valentine day and time to celebrate with your love one. :wink:

Bro whatz the difference between 520 and521?

Getting late liow... maituliow... get my PRC mei mei a packet of my frozen sperms... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
520 = I love you
521 = I am willing too.

网络情人节是信息时代的爱情节日,定于每年的5月20日和5月21日。该节日源于歌手范晓萱的《数字恋爱》中“520”被喻成“我爱你”,以及音乐人吴玉龙的网络歌曲中“我爱你”与“网络情人”的紧密联系。后来,“521”也逐渐被情侣们赋予了“我愿意、我爱你”的意思。“网络情人节”又被称为“表白日”、“撒娇日”,在这个年轻化、精神化和含蓄化的节日里,“520(521)1314我爱你(我愿意)一生一世”是其经典数字语录,吴玉龙的《网络情人》为节日主打歌。

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
520 = I love you
521 = I am willing too.

网络情人节是信息时代的爱情节日,定于每年的5月20日和5月21日。该节日源于歌手范晓萱的《数字恋爱》中“520”被喻成“我爱你”,以及音乐人吴玉龙的网络歌曲中“我爱你”与“网络情人”的紧密联系。后来,“521”也逐渐被情侣们赋予了“我愿意、我爱你”的意思。“网络情人节”又被称为“表白日”、“撒娇日”,在这个年轻化、精神化和含蓄化的节日里,“520(521)1314我爱你(我愿意)一生一世”是其经典数字语录,吴玉龙的《网络情人》为节日主打歌。

Nice... Thank you...