• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

500k portfolio

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
33 years old own 500k portfolio.
Considered doing OK? Average ?
Or a loser.

But I don't have much cash left.

No car. Only got a hdb
still serving loan.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam is probably a VERY high-net-worth multi-millionaire, whereas chootchiew's net worth is probably a few hundred thousand, certainly less than one million. :wink:

Yalo really no idea why 300 400 500k in rich list. Some gambler 1or 2 hand finish olredi:rolleyes:
in fact if u think carefully, having 400 or 500k in sg is about same as sinkie having 50k cash becos endup still need to work. The only diff is that latter can temp quit , rest and find job again. End of the reality is still need to work.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also everyday drag myself to work.

I didn't worry much about money. Just think that if can work then just work.

Earn and save for family also good.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health is more important than money.

If you got cancer and only a few months to live. Too much wealth also useless.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or a loser.

No car. Only got a hdb
still serving loan.

$500k today ...next month $400k...major correction ...$250k. Don't worry lah ...long term investment. Don't think of touching it until you retire.

No need car or HDB lah.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also everyday drag myself to work.

I didn't worry much about money. Just think that if can work then just work.

Earn and save for family also good.

Single?
Married? With kids?
Aged parents? Only child?

All above will affect your portfolio and your well being.
No man is an island.......

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can probably live in expensive Spore but you will have to watch your pennies but don't get sick. Better consider moving somewhere cheaper to live like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand,...

That is what I am doing but for me it is more about finding a better environment than Spore.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or a loser.

No car. Only got a hdb
still serving loan.

dun lie thru your cunt.:biggrin: from our private messages for the past year, i think you are a pathological liar.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much passive income is that? That would be the gauge of the performance of the portfolio. Another gauge is your background. If you come from a $1b family yet you only have $500k, that's not too good. If you come from a family where every meal is a challenge, $500k is an achievement to be proud of.

Or a loser.

No car. Only got a hdb
still serving loan.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much passive income is that? That would be the gauge of the performance of the portfolio. Another gauge is your background. If you come from a $1b family yet you only have $500k, that's not too good. If you come from a family where every meal is a challenge, $500k is an achievement to be proud of.

my papa didn leave anything for me. i started from scratch.
he is still the best papa in my heart.

graduated with study loan 30k.