• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50 reasons why I will NOT vote for PAP.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
APPLAUD YOU FOR THE NICE EFFORT!

Clap clap.....well done!

Now all you need to do (forumners here can help as well)....is to use GHOST TO GHOST hook up....meaning email this to as many Singaporeans as possible....much like a chain letter.
And post up on as many bulletin boards as possible.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun joke, come GE time, they will give handouts & threaten with upgrading, confirm this Bittersingaporean will guai guai vote PAP. His 50th excuse will be my mother & wife don't allow me to vote opposition

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foto Tan Suee Chieh - NTUC Income at Surfers Paradise Thursday

Gambar ke1 daripada 23|Kembali ke Album|Gambar Tan Suee Chieh|Profil Tan Suee Chieh

<table><tbody><tr><td width="590" align="center">Klik pada wajah di foto untuk menanda mereka.
</td><td valign="middle"><input class="inputbutton" onclick="PhotoPageTags.hideTaggingUI();" id="done_tagging" name="done_tagging" value="Selesai Menanda" type="button"></td></tr></tbody></table>
<script type="text/javascript"> var photo_tags=[]; </script>

Dari album:
"NTUC Income at Surfers Paradise Thursday" oleh Tan Suee Chieh

<form method="POST" action="/ajax/ufi/modify.php" name="add_comment" id="commentable_item_1556324693" class="commentable_item collapsed_comments comment_form_73945001838" ajaxify="1"><input name="charset_test" value="€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є" type="hidden"><input id="feedback_params" name="feedback_params" value="{&quot;source&quot;:&quot;2&quot;,&quot;target_fbid&quot;:&quot;73945001838&quot;,&quot;target_owner&quot;:&quot;36541001838&quot;,&quot;target_profile_id&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;actor&quot;:&quot;36541001838&quot;,&quot;target_owner_name&quot;:&quot;Tan Suee Chieh&quot;,&quot;item_id&quot;:&quot;1556324693&quot;,&quot;type_id&quot;:&quot;7&quot;,&quot;assoc_obj_id&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;check_hash&quot;:&quot;eab5e0961d6447af&quot;,&quot;num_comments&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;extra_story_params&quot;:[],&quot;source_app_id&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;extra_data&quot;:[]}" autocomplete="off" type="hidden"><input id="post_form_id" name="post_form_id" value="79edc15005d16d17d9e53aff78a2d53e" autocomplete="off" type="hidden">Ditambah pada 24hb April<input value="{}" name="link_data" type="hidden"></form>

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I want for Christmas is to have a sense of belonging to this country I grew up in.
It does not matter if it is not 100% clean, it does not matter if the system is not super efficient, it does not matter if the school children score perfect As.....

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you need 50 reasons? I only have only one reason not to vote for PAP.

1. They are all presumptuous pomp-ass ass dicks who thinks they can come out with policies that are all encompassing, which are interfering with my private life in many aspects and I don't like a single bit!!!

FUCK YOU PAP! ALL OF YOU GO FUCK SPIDERS!!

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&msg=25797.1

To: ALL

someone should help translate these 50 reasons in Mandarin and Malay and Tamil and spread it around online. it helps to cater to the non-english readers. recite it and record it on mp3 and spread it around.

Taken from another forum:

Bittersingaporean
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 pm
Post subject:50 reasons why I will NOT vote for PAP.

1. I want to buy a house without paying a Cash-Over-Value of $100,000

2. I don’t want to be accused of being fussy if I don’t want to live on the first floor or basement bomb shelter, or ulu ulu places like Kusu Island

3. I don’t want keep hearing that flats are “affordable” when I really cannot afford flats.

4. I don’t want to see foreigners flood our condos, HDB estates, MRT trains, buses, schools, EVERYWHERE

5. I don’t want to know about how ministers are getting lots of landed and prime property both local and overseas when I have trouble getting a 3-room flat.

6. I don’t want ministers who get multi-million dollar salaries when I do odd jobs and some months I don’t make more than $2,000.

Ministers in other countries may take bribes and embezzle. My ministers are smarter, they get more money claiming more MILLIONS in salary LEGALLY.

7. I don’t want to pay ERP just because foreigners’ cars are clogging my roads. Especially, when ERP do not solve congestion problems!!! We still have terrible traffic jams!

8. I don’t want to do NS and reservist to protect my country against foreign invaders when:
(A) I don’t have a house to protect
(B) I cannot afford to start a family to protect
(C) I have to protect foreigners and their property with my life when they run away during war.
(D) Foreigner PRs do not have to serve
(E) I get paid worse than a Bangala worker. To think that National Service needed people donation’s in 1967, after a year, it gathered S$ 3 million from Singaporeans when we were all so poor.

9. I do not want to see PRs and New citizens flashing their blue and pink ICs on their national days.

10. I do not want to see the shamelessness of importing foreign athletes and claims that Singapore won when a foreigner won. Oh yes, we pay these foreigners millions of dollars so that Singapore can claim that it won. WOW!

11. I do not want to hear jeering against the SG local soccer teams from foreigner spectators when we play against other countries IN OUR OWN COUNTRY!

12. I don’t want to pay 7% more for everything I buy in my whole life when the government gives my $200 in “compensation” handouts!

13. I want to see a local student being the top student. Not some China kid. Not hearing from ours kids that there is no point to work hard as some foreigner is going to squeeze them down inevitably.

14. When there is public curiosity, I expect my government (especially Law minister) to be transparent enough let us know about Temasek and HDB cost to build a flat, etc.

15. I want my country to be known as a COUNTRY. My country is NOT just a city like some idiot claims.

16. I don’t want LHL’s son to be the next succeeding prime minister.

17. I don’t like how China suckered us in the Suzhou park initiative and we still have to kiss their assess.

18. I cannot understand why local siblings cannot buy flats when foreigner PR siblings can buy flats.

19. Singles are not allowed to buy flats before 35? Are singles supposed to be forced into marriage just because of this? By the time singles reach 35, the flat prices will be higher by $100,000 to $300,000. These singles worked very hard to scrimp and save only to see savings ERODED away by inflation!

20. I do not want to read the paper when it is pro-PAP and there is major censorship and selective publishing and late publishing for what cannot be hidden.

21. I don’t want my life-savings to be belittled as the salt on the “peanuts”.

22. I don’t like it when my country’s reserves lost tens of billions of dollars and the PM’s wife can still head Temasek!

23. I want important national assets key to our security like power stations to BELONG to our country, not sold to foreigners.

24. I like to add hum to my mee siam by the way.

25. I want a president who actually DOES more. Not one which who I seek shakes hands, seldom speaks, does not even pardon and spare a 19-year-old kid his life. Not a president who kids confuse with Mas Selamat (Many kids who know Mas Selamat do not EVEN know Nathan)

26. I don’t want to have my next national day parade at the silly riverside place….AGAIN! How long does it take to make a stadium? We are a country but we don’t even have a national stadium?? How about loaning Malaysia’s Merdeka Stadium for Singapore’s National day?

27. I want job security. A contract for 1 or 2 years, Then look for work again. The cycle repeats. We have to worry for our jobs and livelihoods on a daily basis. When we are over 40 years old, who want us anymore? I might as well join the army as sign on. But wait, that is contract TOO!

28. I don’t want the next generation to suffer like me in university. I had to work part-time to support my uni fees in NUS, while foreign students get free uni education thanks to MOE PLUS $500 allowance every month. After that, NUS still has the cheek to call me up and ask me to donate to NUS. Why they need money? They lost hundreds of millions of endowment in the financial crisis. I can still remember working and saving for 3 months before I could afford a 2nd hand laptop.

29. I want to protest in the streets to voice my discontent without being put to jail by the ISA act or made bankrupt. For goodness sake, I don’t even dare to accept Singtel’s offer of giving me free 6 months internet if I switch from Starhub to Singtel, because I am scared that my IP address and my name will be blacklisted by the government. (considering Singtel’s afflictions with the govt)

30. I want an opposition party in power. Any opposition is welcome. As educated and smart as my current and soon-to-be-ex ministers may be, I want people who CARE and LISTEN. Even if it is a guy who had graduated from kindergarten would be welcomed if he cares.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
31. Elites who have been born with a silver spoon, who never had trouble finding a job, who never had money difficulties, who never went hungry, who breezed through NS, do NOT deserve my respect nor should they be in the government. We need people who UNDERSTAND what it is like at the pits and bottom! Not some shortie who claims to understand hardship with a childhood living in 3-room flat but marries an angmoh and lives in a landed mansion.

32. I want a better electoral system! I don’t want WALK-OVERs again. Some of the seniors did not even get to vote ONCE in their whole lives. How is that democracy?

33. I want fairness. Is it a coincidence that certain estates under certain members of our government are especially well-cared for with upgrading etc incentives? Is this fair? Are residents of areas under the opposition similarly cared for? I quote a resident from Potong Pasir “the lifts here are so old and I can’t climb the flight of stairs to reach my place anymore.” I supposed the 60 year old aunty would be forced to vote for PAP to get new lifts.

34. I want a limit to the number of years the PM can hold office, so that as bad and as lousy as the PM is, we can at least have a chance to start afresh.

35. I want small quotas/ratios legislated for foreigners.

36. I want foreigners to be restricted to less than 20% of our population instead of 36%.

37. MBT actually said that foreigner PRs were under-represented in HDB flats. Pah! No more than 2 flats in a block should be sold to PRs! Otherwise, how can the many old uncles and aunties have pocket money for retirement by renting out flats?

38. I want their CPF contribution percent to be much higher and that their CPF to be forfeited if they leave SG.

39. I want higher income taxes and property taxes for foreigners.

40. I want NS for foreigners.

41. Foreigners who bought HDB flats cannot be allowed to rent their flat out EVER!

42. I want the SGD to be moderated downwards! A higher SGD may benefit those who can afford to holiday overseas, those who are rich enough to send kids to overseas for studies, or PRs and foreigners when they remit money home. BUT overly high SGD deters investments into Singapore.

43. I want curbs on inflation. To that effect, we need to install restrictions on property speculation, raise reserve ratios in banks, and have more stringent criteria before loans are issued. AND OF COURSE, GST lower back to 3%

44. When foreign talent enters my country. I want these people to be REALLY foreign talent. I don’t want my country’s pink IC and PR to be handed out like toilet paper.

45. I want more heavily subsidized birth-delivery, child-care, pediatric health and education care to boost local numbers. If S.Korea can do it, why not us? The practice of replacement diminishing local numbers with foreigner number MUST STOP.

46. Instead of always saying Singapore does not have enough talent, will the government spend more money and effort in education and grooming the young? Every time they say that there is not enough of certain type of people, the government will import these people in masses and hordes.

47. I expect government-affiliated institutions to not indulge themselves with luxuries when other citizens have bread-butter problems:

When NTUC income unilaterally announced major cuts in its bonus for insurance-policy-holders, the MAS allowed this to happen. NTUC income claimed financial woes, but took HUNDREDS of agents to Australia for an exorbitant expense-paid holiday as they made the announcement earlier this year!!! Do they think about the widows and orphans when they dine fine with wine???

At first I could not believe NTUC Income to be capable of this, then I checked on the web and saw the NTUC CEO hugging 2 BIKINI girls and drinking champagne in Australia too.
(1) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf
(2) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf

48. I expect the MAS to protect citizens financially too:

When thousands of investors lost their life savings in the mini-bond fiasco, where was the government?? Unlike the Hong Kong government which had exerted pressure on its local banks to compensate a minimum sum to its minibond holders, the Singapore authorities chose to stay out of the matter….. MM Lee Kuan Yew even chided Singapore investors for “walking in with their eyes open” and therefore did not deserve a compensation.

49. I have 1 more issue with the state Media Press. HOW can they publish photos of people suspected of crimes when they have not EVEN been convicted?? Imagine the tarnishing to the poor suspect’s reputation if he were innocent! It is not as if the guy can sue ST and get $400,000 in defamation compensation.

50. Anyone can give the 50th reason??????????????? Come on my fellow locals. If I can say so much, you can at least say something! Few thousand people viewing this article and so little comments???

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: nextinfidel unread

Bittersingaporean
加入时间:2009年1月6日
帖子:213
PostPosted:星期五2009年12月11日下午8时48分
发布主题:50的原因,我不会投票支持人民行动党。

1。我想买不支付现金过价值10万美元的房子

2。我不想成为被告被模糊,如果我不想住在一楼或地下防空洞,或乌鲁乌鲁像龟岛的地方

3。我不希望继续听到单位是“买得起”当我实在不能用单位。

4。我不希望看到我们的公寓外国人洪水,建屋局屋,地铁列车,公共汽车,学校,到处

5。我不想知道如何部长越来越地段登陆,主要物业本地及海外,当我无法使他们的三房单位。

6。我不想部长谁获得数百万美元的薪水,当我做散工,并在几个月我不作超过2,000元。

在其他国家的部长们可能需要受贿和挪用。我的部长们很聪明,他们得到了更多的钱是否具有法律另有数百万人的工资。

7。我不想支付的ERP仅仅因为外国人的汽车是我的道路堵塞。特别是,ERP系统不解决交通挤塞问题!我们仍然有可怕的交通堵塞!

8。我不想做的NS和预备役,以防止外敌入侵我国时:
(A)我没有房子保护
(B)我不能建立家庭保护
(三)我必须保护外国人和我的生命财产逃跑时,在战争期间。
(四)外国人减贫战略没有为
(五)我会获得比班加拉工人恶化。认为国家需要的人服务的捐款在1967年一年后,它收集章新加坡人当我们都很穷300万美元。

9。我不希望看到减贫战略和新公民闪动本国天蓝色和粉红色的集成电路。

10。我不希望看到外国选手的进口,并声称在新加坡赢得外国人韩元无耻。哦,是的,我们付出了数百万美元的这些外国人让新加坡可以说赢得。哇!

11。我不想听到反对外国人法兴从本地足球观众嘲笑我们对在自己国家的其他国家玩!

12。我不想支付7%的一切我一辈子购买更多的时候,政府发给的“补偿我200元的”施舍!

13。我希望看到当地学生在第一名的优异成绩。不是一些中国孩子。从我们的孩子不听,没有一点努力,是因为一些外国人将不可避免地挤下来。

14。当有市民的好奇,我希望我的政府(尤其是法大臣)有足够透明度,让我们知道淡马锡和建屋局的成本建立一个单位,等

15。我希望我的国家,作为闻名全国。我国不仅是像一些白痴索赔的城市。

16。我不想LHL的儿子成为下一个成功的首相。

17。我不喜欢中国蠢材如何在苏州园区的倡议我们,我们仍然要亲吻他们的评估。

18。我不明白,为什么当地的兄弟姐妹不能购买房屋时,外国人可以购买公关兄弟单位。

19。单打不得购买单位前35?是单打应该是被迫正因为如此,结婚?单打的时候达到35,单位价格将高出10万元至30万元。这些单打很辛苦节衣缩食只看到储蓄被通胀侵蚀!

20。我不想读的文件时,亲PAP和有重大检查和选择性出版的东西不能隐藏年底出版。

21。我不希望我的毕生积蓄作为对“花生盐轻视”。

22。我不喜欢它时,我国的外汇储备损失了数百亿美元,下午的妻子头部淡马锡还可以!

23。我想重要的关键,核电站的安全等属于我们的国家,而不是向外国人出售国家资产。

24。我喜欢的方式添加到我的嗡嗡声,米暹。

25。我希望总统究竟是谁做更多。不会是我是谁寻求握手,很少说话,甚至不赦免和备件19岁的孩子的生命。不是总统谁的孩子混淆马士沙拉末(许多孩子谁知道马士沙拉末甚至不知道弥敦道)

26。我不想有愚蠢在河边的地方我的下一个国庆阅兵...。再次!多久需要作出体育场?我们是一个国家,但我们甚至没有一个国家体育场??怎么样借给新加坡的国庆节马来西亚的默迪卡体育场?

27。我要工作保障。甲1年或2年的合同,然后再去找工作。下一个循环。我们必须为我们的工作和生计担心每天。当我们40岁以上,谁想要我们了?我可能也参与了军队的标志。别急,这是合同也!

28。我不希望下一代受到像我在大学。我要兼职,在新加坡国立大学,以支持我的单向收费,而外国学生获得免费的单向教育,感谢教育部普乐士500美元的津贴,每月。在此之后,国大仍然有厚着脸皮打电话给我,问我捐的新加坡国立大学。为什么他们需要钱呢?他们失去了金融危机的捐赠数亿美元。我还记得的工作和3个月储蓄之前,我能买得起第二手的笔记本电脑。

29。我想在街头抗议的声音没有被列入由ISA行为而入狱我的不满或作出破产。对于上帝的份上,我什至不敢接受新电信的免费给我提供了6个月的互联网如果我从星和切换到新电信,因为我害怕,我的IP地址和我的名字将被政府列入黑名单。 (考虑到新电信的痛苦与政府)

30。我希望在权力反对党。任何反对表示欢迎。由于教育和我现有的和即将智能将要前部长可能,我希望人们谁CARE和听。即使是谁从幼儿园毕业的家伙都将受到欢迎,如果他关心。

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
31。谁已与一银勺,从来没有谁很难找到一份工作,谁从来没有钱的困难,谁不挨饿,谁通过纳秒轻轻松松,不值得我的尊重也不应该在政府出生精英。我们需要了解的人谁就像在维修站和底部!不是一些shortie谁索赔去了解和3童年客厅持平,但在降落结婚大厦1 angmoh和生活困难。

32。我想一个更好的选举制度!我不想步行结转了。对老年人有些甚至没有投一生一次。如何民主?

33。我要公平。是不是巧合,根据香港政府的一些成员,特别是某些屋良好的照顾与提升等奖励措施?这公平吗?正在反对派同样关心的地区的居民?我引述波东巴西居民“的升降机这里已老了,我无法爬上楼梯到达我的位置了。”我本来60岁的老大娘将被迫投票的人民行动党获得新的电梯。

34。我想向多年来在下午可以担任公职数量限制,这样,坏的,像下午糟糕的是,我们至少可以有机会重新开始。

35。我想小配额/外国人立法比率。

36。我想外国人被限制在少于20本,而不是36%%的人口。

37。主战坦克竟然说减贫战略是根据外国人在组屋的代表。帕!在一个块不超过2个单位应该卖给减贫战略!否则,如何能许多老叔叔和阿姨已经退休的出租单位的零用钱?

38。我想他们的公积金百分之要高得多,他们的公积金被没收,如果他们离开法兴。

39。我要更高的外国人所得税和财产税。

40。我想外国人纳秒。

41。外国人购买组屋谁也不能租迄今最为平坦的!

42。我希望将放缓新元向下!较高新元可能受惠谁能够在海外度假,那些有钱谁是派遣研究,或减贫战略和外国人的孩子时,他们向海外汇款回家。但过高阻碍新元到新加坡投资。

43。我要对通胀的限制。为此,我们需要安装炒楼的限制,提高银行存款准备金率,并在贷款更严格的标准发放。当然,消费税降低到3%

44。当外来人才进入我国。我希望这些人真正的外国人才。我不希望我国的粉红色IC和公关交给像卫生纸内。

45。我想要更多的诞生大量补贴交付,儿童保健,儿童保健和教育服务,以促进当地号码。如果韩国能做到,我们为什么不能?更换的实践与外国人人数减少,必须停止当地号码。

46。而不是总是说,新加坡没有足够的人才,政府将花费更多的金钱和教育工作,作育英才?每次他们说,没有足够的某些类型的人,政府将进口的群众,这些人成群。

47。我期望政府下属机构,不放纵自己的奢侈其他公民有面包,黄油的问题:

当职总收入单方面宣布其主要的保险奖金削减政策持有人,金融管理局允许这种情况发生。职总收入声称财务困境,但花了高昂的代理费用数百澳大利亚,有薪假期,因为他们所作的宣布今年早些时候!他们对孤儿寡妇和他们一起吃饭时,酒好想法???

起初,我简直不敢相信职总英康是这个能力,那么我检查了在网上看到全国职工总会首席执行官拥抱澳大利亚2比基尼女孩,喝香槟酒了。
(1)http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf
(2)http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf

48。我希望新加坡金融管理局,以保护公民的经济过于:

当成千上万的投资者失去了自己的毕生积蓄迷你债券惨败,政府哪里??与香港政府曾施加压力,本地银行的最低补偿款项,其迷你债券持有人,新加坡当局选择留出了问题... ..李光耀毫米甚至指责“走自己的眼睛与开放”,因此没有获得赔偿的新加坡投资者。

49。我对国家的媒体按1更多的问题。如何才能公布的犯罪嫌疑人的照片时,还没有被定罪?想象一下,变色穷人疑犯的名誉,如果他是无辜的!这不是好像家伙能起诉ST和取得的诽谤赔偿40万美元。

50。任何人都可以给第50原因???????????????来吧我的同胞当地人。如果我可以说了这么多,你至少可以说几句话!几千人在查看此文章和评论这么少???