• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$50 Increment - What is the FAP PLPs taking SGs for???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They talk so much about the Wayang Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices.They should rename NWC as the Great Conspiracy Of MIW,NTUC and Employers To Exploit The Singapore Workers !
KNNCCB to the MIW,NTUC and Employers !!!
KNNCCB to the 60% !!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 dollar sap sap water lah. If I am the employee, i rather worry about the money in the CPF. Can they withdraw or not? KNN, HC play bacarrat keep losing and Mr KFC president cannot question wor.

$50 x 12 (+1) = $650 (inclusive of 13th month).

How many of you folks out there got annual salary scale increase of $650?

Of course $50 is not enough for those who buy Sports Toto or 4-D. Whether you are rich or poor - money is always not enough.

But for others such as maids who earn only $12 a day 24/7, $50 can be considered quite a handsome already.

If you are an employer of maids, would you be increasing her salary by $50?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$50 x 12 (+1) = $650 (inclusive of 13th month).

How many of you folks out there got annual salary scale increase of $650?

Of course $50 is not enough for those who buy Sports Toto or 4-D. Whether you are rich or poor - money is always not enough.

But for others such as maids who earn only $12 a day 24/7, $50 can be considered quite a handsome already.

If you are an employer of maids, would you be increasing her salary by $50?

Why don't you do the sum as $50 x 13months x 20years = $13000. :oIo:

Consider the person having this increment has an oustanding HDB loan of $100k, interest rate is 2.6% per annum, $2600.

What is $650 compared to $2600 of interest this person needs to pay?:oIo:

PUI! Lim Beh spit on you! :oIo: