• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess school!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

Wrong and I don't blame you for knowing the distinction. That's why society needs clinical psychologists specialized in the field of deviant behavior.
By the way, it was reported that one of the boys involved had to consult a psychiatrist, yes?
Well, we've the equivalent of that here.
yes, for excessive wanking...in the class.
you've got some ways to go before getting a full prof'ship - which many here, are :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

Bros,

Any details on the name of the school?

I'm doing an associate degree in clinical psychology and my area of interest has always been deviant behavior.

What sort of crappy degree are you doing?

You don't need a degree in shrinkology to tell the kids that they are little perverts and they should stop being perverts.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

What sort of crappy degree are you doing?
See my previous post.
You don't need a degree in shrinkology to tell the kids that they are little perverts and they should stop being perverts.
It's not my job to tell the kids they are perverts but it's my job to understand how and why they've become the perverts that they are today.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure the students themselves have learnt the lesson. Fast forward 30 years, the 30 of them will come back to the school and thank the Principal for taking the tough action on them. All 30 of them could be one day become CEO , bankers, lawyers and doctors, generals and even Ministers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk about upskirt for so long no photos..

tumblr_o2fh6xq8Hv1udjenzo1_1280.jpg

Tclebzng964

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teachers shd strip let the boys see her panties and start sex education.

No see panties I worry.

[QUOTEed by the principal:
[/QUOTE]

Won't be surprised that under present mixed up school & social environments, some of the teachers may provide practical lessons on the comforts of sex to the students. Indeed, many have done so already with only just a few who got caught and prosecuted .....luannnn luannnn luannnnnn...blame who???? :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When will people learn that they can't legislate morality :confused:
It's no use banning materials on sex e.g. Playboy, Penthouse, ..... ,the internet.

Must also consider that these boys are young & haven't been exposed to the brainwashing that goes on in Spore & they have not yet understood the importance that the womens charter will have on their lifes. Otherwise they could go & cheong to the many massage places in Spore, Batam, Thailand, ... :smile:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's no use banning materials on sex e.g. Playboy, Penthouse, ..... ,the internet.

Must also consider that these boys are young & haven't been exposed to the brainwashing that goes on in Spore & they have not yet understood the importance that the womens charter will have on their lifes. Otherwise they could go & cheong to the many massage places in Spore, Batam, Thailand, ... :smile:

PAP bans Playboy but legalises prostitution, What a hypocrite

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

PAP bans Playboy but legalises prostitution, What a hypocrite

Is there a correlation between availability of prostitutes and rape and/or molest cases?

jw5

Loyal

In fact, sometimes when you ban such things, people become more deprived and hence, depraved. :biggrin:

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who here recall Ms Richardson ACS Lit. teacher.

ms wet blouse?.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apple cider soup school?