• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3-year-old helps nurse paralyzed father

K

Kenshin Uesugi

3-year-old helps nurse paralyzed father

dong%2001.jpg

Xinyi helping to cook lunch for herself and the father

She may only be three but she is already taking care of her paralysed father alone. Dong Xinyi has to cook for her father Dong Jian, 26, and also help clean his waste. Xinyi was born to a farmer family in Huanghia town in Shandong Province, China in 2007. Several months later, her mother left home, taking her along when Dong Jian was paralysed after a road accident.

dong%2002.jpg

Xinyi taking water out water from a vat at home

Earlier this year, the woman sent Xinyi back to her father. However, it was not reported why she did so. Since her return, the little girl has had to take care of the father.

"She is my everything. After the accident, my wife left me. With the disregard shown by my father and stepmother, I once even thought of ending my life."

"But now that Xinyi is here, I have to be brave for her," said Dong Jian. It was not reported how the father and daughter were surviving on.

K

Kenshin Uesugi

0023ae606e660e7900c206.jpg

Three-year-old Dong Xinyi helps prepare water for her paralyzed father in Huangjia town of East China’s Shandong province, Dec 19, 2010.
Dong Jian, lost the use of his legs after a traffic accident in 2007. His wife then left him and now Dong Xinyi tries to take care of her father. [Photo/CFP]

0023ae606e660e7900c207.jpg

Three-year-old Dong Xinyi helps prepares lunch for her father, who is paraplegic, Dec 19, 2010. [Photo/CFP]

0023ae606e660e7900c409.jpg

Three-year-old Dong Xinyi grabs a towel for her father, who is paraplegic, Dec 19, 2010. [Photo/CFP]