• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Mongols arrested in SG for credit card theft

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mongolian trio stole credit cards, bought $29k worth of items

By Khushwant Sing

ST_IMAGES_KSCHEAT23B.jpg

Khasbat (above) used eight credit cards stolen by Bayarsaikhan and Erkhembaatar to make the purchases. He had come here twice before to commit similar offences.

A Mongolian man racked up more than $29,200 worth of high-end purchases in three days.

But the credit cards he used were not his but had been handed to him by two accomplices who had pickpocketed foreigners here.

On Thursday, the trio pleaded guilty to theft and cheating. Viktor Bayarsaikhan and Togtokh Erkhembaatar were jailed for 4 and 1/2 years. Khurelkhuyag Khasbat was jailed for 6 and 1/2 years. He had made two previous trips here to commit similar offences.

A district court heard that they targeted Singapore as they thought it was an easy place to carry out the deeds.

The plan called for Bayarsaikhan and Erkhembaatar, both 31, to steal and for Khasbat to use the eight stolen credit cards. The proceeds were to be split equally.

ST_IMAGES_KSCHEAT23C.jpg

Khasbat used eight credit cards stolen by Bayarsaikhan (above) and Erkhembaatar to make the purchases.
ST_IMAGES_KSCHEAT23A.jpg

Khasbat used eight credit cards stolen by Bayarsaikhan and Erkhembaatar (above) to make the purchases.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mongolians and Koreans (North and South) share a common ancestry and genetic makeup. Therefore, you'll see that not only do they look very similar, they also have similar cultures (especially food: BBQ meat).

Mongolian women are hot.

Moergun
s3965535.jpg

Ariunaa
Ariunaa.jpg

Agiimaa
agiimaa1.jpg

Altantuya
altantuya-shaariibuu.jpg

Some Inner Mongolia chick
pic33375.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their gals are so hot... I have yet to see any Mongol gals at Geylang.. No wonder Mat PM Najib also got himself involved with a Mongolian model..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mongolians and Koreans (North and South) share a common ancestry and genetic makeup. Therefore, you'll see that not only do they look very similar, they also have similar cultures (especially food: BBQ meat).

Mongolian women are hot.

How did they cross that entire region of china and end up in korea?

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their gals are so hot... I have yet to see any Mongol gals at Geylang.. No wonder Mat PM Najib also got himself involved with a Mongolian model..
There used to be mongol "gro"s in sg local scene. Tht was 10 years ago. They can get very wild! I'm sure there are mongol girls working here as "FT"s. just need to ask around regular cheongster. But don't book your ticket to mongolia. 99% of them look more like:

mw-mongolian-women-in-traditional-costume.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you end up in singapore then?:confused::biggrin:

ancestors came by boat. The history of sinkie is so recent while korea has thousand yr history therefore don't you think it's interesting to know how they crossed mongolia and across china to settle in korea thousand yrs ago? I'm sure some koreans or mongolians would be curious to know about the chinese in singapore.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mongol Song

[video=youtube;JotWl6mCOh8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JotWl6mCOh8[/video]

These Mongol singers can sing without the lips getting involved - just the throat ?