• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat -

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask your father and mother to join in the fun. Incest with a foursome would be quite an unforgettable experience.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join the fun eh.... when you knock on the door, be prepared to see a fat ugly man with a towel wrapped around his waist and saying his partner is ‘waiting inside the room’. Haha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hello! My gf is looking for a male to join us for a threesome. If you’re interested pm me and we can chat more. Pics and more details will be shared during the chat.

Any pictures of your girlfriend's pussy? We need to see if a broomstick will fit.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! My gf is looking for a male to join us for a threesome. If you’re interested pm me and we can chat more. Pics and more details will be shared during the chat.

ur in luck man, it so happens that we do have that Someone, and its a woman, and a virgin to add! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you post your dick pics here. Sir John Tan might be interested to see.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so stupid. If you say your girlfriend want another girl to join in the threesome, I may believe you. Why you want your girlfriend to be fucked by another man. Threesome is only shiok when there are 2 women and you. Chey!