• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead

This sinkie cock is an absolute moron which i have encounter in the chatroom.

i always kick this sinkie loser out.

Just because he failed his PSLE? I oso failed PSLE leh. :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: 28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead

This sinkie cock is an absolute moron which i have encounter in the chatroom.

i always kick this sinkie loser out.

The main moniker behind behind this moniker will have a good laugh by your admiration for him. Let me out it in my signature. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The main moniker behind behind this moniker will have a good laugh by your admiration for him. Let me out it in my signature. :biggrin:

have you castrate yourself yet?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have not done a thing to donor members. No deduction of points. No reduction of powers. They're getting everything they paid for and then some.

Fair enough. But then again, some of them didn't "pay" for points and powers. They donated.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

win liao lor :oIo:

Really mah. Look at zhihau, jw5 and a few others. Did they gave out any Inf so far? joetys was the first to gave multiple donations with his nick, not knowing that his power increases with each donation. He really shouldn't drink and donate. :biggrin: Did he gave out any Inf so far?

Last edited:

SleepWithSnake

Alfrescian
Loyal

A tyrant is someone who dictates how other should behave which is exactly what you are doing. I, on the other hand, allow all and sundry to participate on equal terms so who is the tyrant here?:rolleyes:

I've even preserved your nick SBFObserver

:eek:

Screen Captured. No wonder and it was obvious when DeathThreat came to defend his own clone straight away when asked why wasn't penalized by the scripts. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PepperCrap thinking he is Mini-Leongsam. Just like all the mini-LKYs.
Leongsam has a track record which earn our respect. PepperCrap does not.

Respect does not comes from appointment. Its earned thru engagement and humility. PepperCrap lacks both!
:oIo:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. I didn't ask for respect before and am not asking for respect now.

LMAO! You talking just like PAP's Dr Koh of Punggol East by election fame! Stupid fuck!...LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Kumsia. Arigato. Thankyou. Xie xie. :biggrin:

You see the difference between the PepperCRAP and Joe! Joe is definitely a better Mod! Thankyou SIR Joe.

I'm better? I'm ognorant and lazy and you say I'm better? You siao liao izzit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Really mah. Look at zhihau, jw5 and a few others. Did they gave out any Inf so far? joetys was the first to gave multiple donations with his nick, not knowing that his power increases with each donation. He really shouldn't drink and donate. :biggrin: Did he gave out any Inf so far?

ke ke ke ke ke you know me ya? inf? no la. I make love not war!