• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24-year-old man arrested for theft

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal

24-year-old man arrested for theft

20130402.220948_spf_theft.jpg

AsiaOne
Tuesday, Apr 02, 2013

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 24-year-old man for theft near Jurong Port Road.

On April 1 at about 8.35pm, police were notified of the theft which occurred near Jurong Port Road.

A mechanic at a workshop reported the loss of his pouch which contained personal items and cash of about $200.

Following the report, officers conducted investigations to establish the suspect's identity.

On April 2 at about 1.10pm, the officers managed to trace and arrest the suspect near Clementi Avenue 1. The stolen items were recovered from the suspect's.

The suspect will be charged in court for the offence of theft. The offence is punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years and a fine.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder is the suspect local or ft?:biggrin:

"Following the report, officers conducted investigations to establish the suspect's identity."

lianbeng quoted the above statement for your info! :biggrin: they are still investigating lah! pls be patient ok?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro lianbeng The moment I see you post I know its not you so it could be bro pervert liao:biggrin:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro lianbeng The moment I see you post I know its not you so it could be beo pervert liao:biggrin:

lianbeng where got do such things one? :biggrin: to mata, everyone is a 'suspect', including u n me, until proven guilty or innocent!

Last edited: