• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23 July : Another one bites the Dust

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
23 july 2021 blk 4 bedok south.jpg

This morning at Bedok

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN blue tent next to a block is either jumped or slashed KNN

If it's jumped, the presstitutes will definitely copy-paste some counselling hotline numbers at the end of the article. I'm sure some truly suicidal ones will read the article, see those numbers and immediately have a change of mind. :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice-looking vintage HDB blocks. Reminds me of those at Dover (now demolished) near ACS.

Maybe flats built around the same time share similar aesthetics of their time, even if they are not at the same location.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice-looking vintage HDB blocks. Reminds me of those at Dover (now demolished) near ACS.

Maybe flats built around the same time share similar aesthetics of their time, even if they are not at the same location.
I love that off-the-radar isolated, sleepy little town. Food was good and dirt cheap in the market.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope in this case the brains are still intact. I don't really want neighbourhood cats to feast on it and get obsessed with eating human flesh.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should bring with them whoever caused their misery. Such a waste going it alone and not solving the root cause.