• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 questions about this siaochabor gingerlynn

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) is she wendy? notice that wendy disappeared and gingerlynn surfaced

2) if she is not wendy's clone, then is "she" a guy? only a guy can be so fucking chor lor, since how many female will go around anyhow fucking other peoples family tiok boh?

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this from her profile pic, real or not but look tam pok bo ho say rite? :biggrin:

image.php

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a nice lady. We met regularly for dinner, mostly over the weekend.

hahaha ya rite...she claims to be married with kids. wonder if she also uses phrases like that in front of her kids ....."fuck your family"....."fuck your mother cheebye"...etc

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginger is not wendy lah. She's just very du lan with the PAP, so very chor. Most opposition supporters use profanities online. It is our only outlet. :biggrin:

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginger is not wendy lah. She's just very du lan with the PAP, so very chor. Most opposition supporters use profanities online. It is our only outlet. :biggrin:

u dont know head or tail so let me fill u in on the details here....

first i dont give a fuck whether he,she,shim is pro or anti whatever fucking party. i dont even know him/her/shim so why shld i bother about her political affiliation? likewise she doesnt even know me so what makes her so presumptious about my political affiliation? just by this stupid remark below? wow she must be some psycho whackjob. thats why theres only 1 explanation for her behaviour, shes a mental sicko. u dont just come out from nowhere and start hurling shit at stranger u dont even know do u? if u try that in real life what do u think will happen?

Refer to thread: Spoilt brat 21 Yr Old man dies after he overturn mother's Mercedes Benz

this year got 1 car standing up vertically on its headlight. anyone remem still got the pic? very funny

fuck your whole family.
you are PAP IB

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha ya rite...she claims to be married with kids. wonder if she also uses phrases like that in front of her kids ....."fuck your family"....."fuck your mother cheebye"...etc

she can nice to you if you are nice to her

[video=youtube;mUjPBZqzkvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUjPBZqzkvg[/video]

but if you wanna reignite the fire

[video=youtube;09sECoJP-YE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09sECoJP-YE[/video]

be prepared to b burnt

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u dont know head or tail so let me fill u in on the details here....

first i dont give a fuck whether he,she,shim is pro or anti whatever fucking party. i dont even know him/her/shim so why shld i bother about her political affiliation? likewise she doesnt even know me so what makes her so presumptious about my political affiliation? just by this stupid remark below? wow she must be some psycho whackjob. thats why theres only 1 explanation for her behaviour, shes a mental sicko. u dont just come out from nowhere and start hurling shit at stranger u dont even know do u? if u try that in real life what do u think will happen?

Okay, that got me stumped. Don't know where she was coming from. Maybe some previous threads where you two had a disagreement?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
fuck your whole family.
you are PAP IB

If it is Wendy she will say : Fook your whole family. you are PAP IB

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
fuck your whole family.
you are PAP IB

If it is Wendy she will say : Fook your whole family. you are PAP IB

maybe its precisely becos she got tired of using that half fuck word so transformed into another clone for full fuck :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hows a taste of your own medicine u kukubitch

Hey dun borrow my knife to kill others.....bring your own.

Aiyo here is like that one la no need so serious start a new thread.

If you not happy then be like that chump e69 keep stalking my idol tony and fucking him in every other post

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dun borrow my knife to kill others.....bring your own.

Aiyo here is like that one la no need so serious start a new thread.

If you not happy then be like that chump e69 keep stalking my idol tony and fucking him in every other post

u already stabbed her so how can i stab her again, double jeopardy ah? haha im merely recounting her stabbing incident

i dont stalk ppl but one has to be careful whos toe one step on or she/he/it might lose a foot

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is too short to be angry and bear grudge.

Let's forget what was said and give pain a rain check
Like before, when we stood tall over our callous sins.
See, all of your demons became my demons
On your front line I fought.
But we're oceans away, our glory days, went up, went up in flames.

And I, don't remember a thing.
And I, won't remember a thing.

Can we forgive and forget
If only for the weekend.
Can we forgive and forget
If only for the weekend.