• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19 year old UK man whose only military experience is from playing Call of Duty games, leaves for Ukraine to fight Russian soldiers

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1647186150449.png

Jamie: I'm in I've signed the contract and got the gear here

Family: For how long? Are you ok?

We have been worried

Jamie: Until marshal law is over

Family: Are you ok

Jamie: I'm fine got here last night, going on a run in a second but I'm surrounded by the whole world so it's amazing

Will speak to you later

Family: Stay safe please

Jamie: I will as I stated the whole world's around me.

Got people from every where

Family: Try to keep in touch please as often as you can

Jamie: I will send a message every morning saying I'm alive and healthy and that's it

Family: That's enough, I just want to hear your safe xx love you

UK man, 19, goes to Ukraine to fight Russians with zero military background​

https://mothership.sg/2022/03/uk-teen-sign-up-fight-russia-no-experience/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Do not underestimate the excellent training that combat simulator games can provide. I learned to fly an F-16 that way.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid angmor zoomers think war is a video game. When bullets fly over their heads or grenades go off nearby they will scare until laojio

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be a veteran by the time he survive his first fire fight.
urkraine depending on a bunch of foreign fighters who are speaking multiple languages with no fire discipline, lack of knowledge on personal rifle and never experienced basic military training.
I not sure who more stupid, the foreign fighters or the Ukrainian government.
reminded me of the Spanish Civil War where many untrained foreign fighters joined the side of the communist who caused more harm than good.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be a veteran by the time he survive his first fire fight.
urkraine depending on a bunch of foreign fighters who are speaking multiple languages with no fire discipline, lack of knowledge on personal rifle and never experienced basic military training.
I not sure who more stupid, the foreign fighters or the Ukrainian government.
reminded me of the Spanish Civil War where many untrained foreign fighters joined the side of the communist who caused more harm than good.
If he comes home alive he can write an autobiography and make millions. Will make even more if it gets adapted into a movie produced by Michael Bay